Sunday, November 15, 2015

No Moments of Silence Nationally for Victims of Boko Haram....

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!
Well, I've been OFF MY FEET AND KNEES SINCE YESTERDAY! I'm sittin here now, watching NFL Game Time on the NFL Network and seeing who is In & Out of today's games, and yes it is because of Fantasy Football and the fact that I am TRYING TO WIN MONEY! Lord knows I'd be sleeping right now if it wasn't for the WIN MONEY, part.

But I am looking at how the NBA last night and NFL today are making sure TO MAKE SURE to acknowledge the attacks in Paris France, however.

I'm paying attention to the fact that I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THIS DONE FOR THE VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA, CHAD, nor for those SLAUGHTERED IN THE DARFUR GENOCIDAL WAR. I really don't know how ANY right-minded Black Person and BLACK AMERICAN IN PARTICULAR, can IGNORE the BLATANTLY OBVIOUS MESSAGE BEING SENT THAT IT IS A TRAGEDY TO BE NATIONALLY OBSERVED ONLY WHEN IT TAKES PLACE WITH PEOPLE WE SUPPOSEDLY LIKE.

Meanwhile France WAS one of the countries that FORCED Nazi-America OFF THE GOLD STANDARD when they along with a series of other White European countries attempted to FORCE GOLD REPAYMENT DURING THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION THAT WOULD HAVE BANKRUPTED NAZI-AMERICA. These FACTS, which My Mother and I talked about in DETAIL 5-years ago, YET White Nations will rally AROUND EACH OTHER EVEN AFTER REPEATEDLY TRYING TO FUCK EACH OTHER OVER MERE MINUTES AGO!?

Are IRREFUTABLE PROOF TO US AS BLACKS THAT THE NATIONALISTIC, REGIONAL, AND TRIBAL BULLSHIT EXCUSES MUST BE ENDED YESTERDAY! IF WE ARE TO REGAIN OUR ANCESTRAL GLORY AS A RACE.

To ALL of My French Reading Base, BE SAFE.
To ALL OF MY BLACK READING BASE, BE SAFE.
To ANYONE OFFENDED BY WHAT I HAVE TYPED?

Find someplace else to go fuck yourself.
That is all....


No comments:

Post a Comment