Monday, November 16, 2015

STAY TUNED! A WHOLE LOT TO TALK ABOUT!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM HEADING OUT FOR A FOOT DOCTOR FOLLOW-UP!
To say I have A LOT to talk about IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. This morning alone on the search for GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT I got CONFIRMATION in the SNEAKIEST OF WAYS. That it is NOT ACCEPTABLE to LEAVE THE NAZI-AMERICAN WHITE WORKFORCE AND THEN TRY TO RE-ENTER IT AND NOT HAVE SOME SORT OF CRIMINAL RECORD TO ACCOUNT FOR THE GAP IN EMPLOYMENT!

Now?
Reread that TO YOURSELF and if you are a Black American or just a Black Person PERIOD, make sure you understand why I have been SO HARD AND CRITICAL OF MYSELF AND MY BAD JUDGEMENT TO PUT A RELATIONSHIP ABOVE WHAT I KNEW WOULD BE A VERY REAL, REAL!
Problem!

I can't get into THE GUTS of what I NEED TO TYPE HERE. And I will be TOTALLY HONEST that tonight COULD WELL BE MY LAST NIGHT ON THE JOB! Because I have only now gotten the hours I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE FROM JUMP. And I now see that the Scumbag that I work for is TRULY A SCUMBAG who is ACCUSTOMED TO FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE OVER. So I'm going to get back to HANDLING MYSELF THE WAY I SHOULD HAVE FROM JUMP STREET. And I already know that because the management was AND IS, FULLY AWARE THAT I DO NOT FIT THEIR NORMAL "WAGE SLAVE".

I've been getting the SIDE EYE FOR A WHILE. And they've been constantly wondering HOW FAR can they FUCK WITH ME. Like they do with the rest of their own employees. I will say this much, I am BEING REMINDED FIRST HAND, that I had NO BUSINESS. Fuckin around with Stacey or even coming close to spending all of my time and energy with her. Because I live here in Nazi-America, where I got a reminder TODAY. That Whites here BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE LAZY IN THEIR JOBS. And then COMPLAIN WHEN CALLED ON IT BY BLACKS LIKE ME.

I will SHOW YOU what I am talking about later on, because whether I leave from My Job because I am going to STOP COMPROMISING on BASIC SHIT. Like the fact that I wear TINTED GLASSES and I let the Scumbag tell me "You can't wear those here." meanwhile? I suffer from migraines and light sensitivity.
>_<
I was SO DESPERATE TO GET SOME SORT OF INCOME COMING IN OF WORTH, that I failed to realize that the TIME TAKEN UP BY THIS JOB? Takes up TOO MUCH TIME FILLED WITH PETTINESS AND USELESS EGOS, so that by the time I get off from THERE? I don't have the ENERGY TO DEVOTE TO MY WEBSITE. Nothing is WORSE than trying to force myself to type and write while exhausted from standing on my feet all day with leg, foot, ankle problems! Where I am now finding out that I have some sort of MUSCLE RELATED ISSUES AND NOT BONE RELATED.

Lemme get outta here and get to the foot doctor's for this follow up! I will say that ICING MY FEET AND KNEES FOR 2 HOURS A NIGHT IS PAINFUL! And since I never competed professionally as an athlete it is NOT SOMETHING I HAVE ENJOYED NOR WOULD I WISH ON ANYONE ELSE! I am BEING REMINDED that the time I spent AWAY FROM THE WHITE WORKFORCE WAS TO END IN THE COMPLETION OF MY OWN SELF-SUSTAINING INCOME! I now have THE PIECES AND PARTS OF IT. But now I see I may just have to LITERALLY JUMP INTO THE UNKNOWN DARKNESS AND SINK...

Or swim!


No comments:

Post a Comment