Tuesday, November 17, 2015

COMPLETED EBOOK KING COBRA COVER!

GOOD MORNING FROM I NEED TO TAKE MY ASS TO BED IN UPPER DARBY!
FINISHED COLORING THE EBOOK COVER! Now I just gotta do the typing for the WORDS! Then I gotta convert the word doc and then POST IT TO MY WEBSITE AND THEN I'M DONE! This is the ONLY SONGS I listened to while I colored this drawing;
The irony of THIS SONG is that I was completely OBLIVIOUS TO IT, till I bought NBA2K13 
in search of a basketball video game fix, where I waited till the game was on sale 
for only $20 before I bought it and this song Amazing by Kanye West was on it.

I also have an instrumental version, so I found an instrumental video too.
I listened to these two MP3's and nothing else. 
I will say that as I was doing this my blood pressure was going up.
From listening to this song. And realizing that it has taken me way too long to finally get something new up onto Williams Works that is WORTHY OF BEING THERE. 

I took the job I have to make MY LIFE EASIER TO WORK ON WILLIAMS WORKS.
But what I've really done is make it HARDER.
It's 7am EST. I've had no sleep.
My migraine is gone and my blood pressure is back down now that I'm finished coloring the cover.
Now I need to get the word doc in order so it can be CONVERTED.
And posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment