Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Inked King Cobra eBook Cover! And the Music I used to Ink IT!

INKED EBOOK COVER WITH NO COLORS YET! 
Drawing and Ink work done to the FOLLOWING mp3 music, IN ORDER;
Decepticons Superior by Dr. Smoov
Final Fantasy X Otherworld (Zanarkand Theme of Jecht) 
by 
Nobuo Uematsu & the Black Mages
Electric Guitar by Shigekazu Kamaki
with American Vocals by
Bill Muir
I will say THIS MUCH!? Japanese guitarist know how to play the shit out of an electric guitar! 
I'd like to see a REVIVAL of Black American Electric Guitarists! I've done SOME READING, but not nearly enough and to read old Black American artists like Ray Charles, James Brown, Little Richard!? Talk about how Rock Music and jamming on guitars and shit was something that they knew countless Black Guitarists who started that shit but couldn't get on. Couldn't get gigs and then couldn't really GET WORD OUT TO LARGE BLACK AUDIENCES. Then they started showing White Americans and BEING SEEN AND HEARD by people like Elvis and well..?
Unfortunately.

You know the rest.

For me though it is the same ole story.
A LACK of Black American INFRASTRUCTURE.
Where the bigoted work of PREVIOUS GENERATIONS OF WHITES, this was what it was all about. It was all about KEEPING US CONSTANTLY REBUILDING.
And UNABLE TO PASS ON WEALTH, RESOURCES AND OF COURSE, LEGACIES.
When we're always having to REBUILD OR RECOVER?
Hard to pass anything on when shit is UNSTABLE.
That is a KNOWN. FACT. And that was what it was all about and STILL IS TO THIS DAY.

But it is interesting to see how Japanese People, JAPANESE ELECTRIC GUITARISTS!? To MY KNOWLEDGE, limited as it is. I have seen ARTICLES where SOME OF THEM KNOW OF THESE BLACK PIONEERS AND PATTERNED THEMSELVES AFTER THEM. I'd have to dig into my old desktop Towers for THAT INFO, but I DO, HAVE IT....!

Here is Otherworld set to the opening of Final Fantasy X, IN MY MIND. The VERY BEST of the Final Fantasy Series, because for me, and like they say. Everyone who ever plays and FINISHES whatever Final Fantasy THEY FINISH, says THAT ONE. Is the best!
Moving on to the next song....!
No Head No Backstage Pass by Funkadelic
This song would be sampled and used in the next song on the list;
  
Lyrics of Fury by Eric B and Rakim
And by far the most BIZARRE WHITE VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
But I like the song though, just...!?
This fuckin video?
I was like... uhhhh, fuck am I lookin at?
My eyes!?
MY EYES!!!!!
AND, hahahahahaHAHAHAHAH! The video for THIS SONG HAS MORE
DISLIKES THAN LIKES AND VEVO TOOK THE ABILITY TO 
ADD COMMENTS AND DISABLED IT! 
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Because the Video, just. Says. BLACK CULTURE. VULTURE. 
With a White Twist.
Thus creating!?
World's Most AWKWARDLY BIZARRE.
VIDEO.
EVER!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!
Yeah Yeah by Willy Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment