Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Can't... SLEEP!

GOOD MORNING FROM SLEEPLESS IN UPPER DARBY!
Well!?
I've tried every fuckin thing I know to settle down and try to sleep, IT AIN'T HAPPENING! I've been reading over Pennsylvania Eviction Laws and Landlord Tenant and I've found a LOT OF INTERESTING INFORMATION. What's most important is the fact that I've paid rent for nearly 15 years here without incident, so I'm more than PISSED to have to waste time going down to court.

However, as I have said and ADMITTED! I made TWO MISTAKES that I took TOO LONG TO CORRECT. And when I took the job I now have and was told I had to EARN FULL-TIME HOURS? That was my THIRD MISTAKE. Because of course, I HAVE A JOB. But it took me TILL THIS MONTH to finally GET FULL-TIME HOURS.

I think that is what is REALLY PISSIN ME OFF RIGHT ABOUT NOW! The time I SPENT on this job doing PART-TIME HOURS, is what PUT ME IN THE HOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE. But with all this ONLINE ONLY BULLSHIT, it makes it HARD AS HELL TO FIND NEW WORK QUICKLY WITHOUT A CAR!

So far the jobs that will HIRE WALK-IN'S AND WALK-ON'S!? HAVE ALL BEEN IN PREDOMINANTLY WHITE AREAS WHERE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CAR JUST TO LIVE IN THAT AREA ANYWAY!
>_<
And that is VERY CUTE.
These job ops however SUFFER FROM STEADY EMPLOYMENT, because the Whites in these areas, DON'T FUCKIN NEED THE WORK! They have cars, generally come from good family incomes, so!? They simply UP AND QUIT WHENEVER THE MOOD STRIKES THEM!

This type of quitting at random, is DEFINITELY HELD AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE WHO DO THIS. You'd be HARD PRESSED to find a Black Person who will just UP AND QUIT without concerns that they'll not be able to find A NEW JOB... THANKS TO THE OLD EMPLOYER SABOTAGING THEM WITH BAD REFERENCES!

Again!?
When you OWN-N-CONTROL SHIT!?
Then you GET TO MAKE THE RULES.
When YOU DON'T!?
Then you GET.
WHATEVER YOU GET!
>_<
I've missed out on A NUMBER OF NEW JOBS, simply because I DON'T HAVE A CAR! And that's another thing that is pissing me off right about now, too. The fact that I had to LITERALLY TURN DOWN JOBS, due to lack of transportation of my own. Now of course?! These things are nagging me right fuckin now because of the fact that I have to go to court and I could have LIED or WHATEVER!? Months ago, when some of these positions OPENED UP and OFFERED ME EMPLOYMENT, but?

I had no car.
I've had to find out THE HARD WAY, that some of the people who have told me the place is INACCESSIBLE to public transit, WERE LYING. They simply didn't want to deal with someone who had to depend on public transit to reach them! Some of the places I had to miss out on, claimed non-accessible to public transit, but?! I DIDN'T ALWAYS GET THEIR LOCATION, SO I HAD NO CONCRETE PROOF OF WHERE IN SUCH-N-SUCH THEY WERE. They only gave GENERAL LOCATIONS, but NOT SPECIFIC! This can now be RECTIFIED THOUGH, now that I have full-time hours, where NOW?!

I can honestly RENT A CAR, and get around this barrier. ^_^!!!! I'll be the first one to type that I believe my current employer knew and understood that as long as I COULDN'T GET FULL-TIME HOURS, then of course I couldn't MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO THINGS LIKE RENT A CAR TO GO ELSEWHERE. Thus it is STILL TRUE.
It takes money.
To MAKE money....

No comments:

Post a Comment