Friday, October 2, 2015

Gonna Make the Rounds at the Local Shops!

Good Evening from Hurricane Weather Upper Darby!
Just got off from work. >_< I got a LOT of customer appreciation today, especially in light of the working conditions with the cold-driving-rain! So I haven't eaten yet, but I did have some of the people who live in the neighborhood tell me repeatedly, JUST KEEP WORKING ON YOUR WEBSITE IT TAKES TIME!

Now some of these people ARE SHOP OWNERS AND BUSINESS PEOPLE THEMSELVES! And what I WANT TO DO is advertise THROUGH THEM. But I don't have enough funds to PAY THEM. Maybe I will post some banners on the website and adver...
>_<
NOW I HAVE FUCKED UP!
I HAVE FUCKED UP NOW!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Since I was at work, I wasn't thinking about WHAT JUST CAME TO ME RIGHT NOW CUZ I WAS I WORK! But now that I am home I realize now I can offer advertisement banners ON MY WEBSITE! ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND, ON HERE! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
So now I need to make some rounds to the local shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment