Monday, February 8, 2016

22 Minute Walk from the Plantation-Station back to Here!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Made it back here in 22 minutes WALKING! It's 1am EST and my feet and knees held together well enough today too. I think the main reason why my body broke down last week was the fact that I worked EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK and then didn't actually REST LIKE I SHOULD HAVE. I still might go back to the foot doctor and get new corticosteroid injections in both feet! Just in case. I'm trying to find my knee braces but I still have a LOT OF STUFF that hasn't been unpacked because this room just IS NOT BIG ENOUGH for all of my 15 years worth of shit!

I've come home to an UNFORTUNATE Cam Newton Carolina Panthers LOSS, which is bullshit! But since I was working I couldn't see the game. I may take a look at it on replay, I don't know yet.

What I am going to do though is get outta these clothes and GO TO BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment