Monday, February 1, 2016

HEADING IN TO THE PLANTATION-STATION!

GOOD EVENING FROM RAINY PHILADELPHIA!

I haven't even gotten into things like the Rand falling like a rock over in South Africa. And I don't use SA because I'm not actually FROM South Africa and I feel as though it would be phony. Kind of like Stacey's daughter constantly talking about Nigga this and Nigga that and Stacey doing the same thing, just as a point of reference. Meanwhile!? I don't fuck with empowering Nigga and Niggers. They are slurs and aren't words I use to address My People, because Niggas and Niggers ARE NOT BLACK PEOPLE. They're a horrible abomination created by WHITES.

So I don't get down like that and FAR MORE BLACK PEOPLE ARE OF THE SAME WAY AND MIND, but I notice how the cameras and such ALWAYS FIND those among us who are ignorant. BUT THAT'S ALL RIGHT THOUGH!
Lemme get my ass on up outta here! And head out to the plantation-station! But I am feeling PUMPED! Because I got this answering machine with this woman pretty much giving me a verbal employment blowjob! And yes I just typed that and that is because ALL I NEED, is just MY NORMAL RATE OF PAY and IT IS A WRAP! ON ALL FUCKIN FRONTS! ONE SLIGHT BUMP IN PAY FOR ME OR ANY INCREASE IN INCOME AND I'M BACK BABY! Then I can close out all the BULLSHIT that some people been TRYING TO TALK! WITH ACTUAL, CONCRETE, RESULTS! And we all know that NOBODY CAN TALK SHIT WHEN THEY HAVE TO STARE AT RESULTS AND JUST... shake their head... and shut up...! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment