Saturday, February 6, 2016

About to Toss Out Black Topic POSTS, LET'S FISH SHALL WE!

GOOD EVENING...
FROM 
PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
Shall. We. Play. A. Game...?
BUT OF COURSE WE SHALL!
So I've been ASLEEP this entire time.
Resting up, recharging, trying to let my legs and feet catch their collective breaths. 
And now I'm UP!

And I've decided to TOSS OUT VARIOUS VIDEOS AND SUCH BY VARIOUS BLACK PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS AND STAGES OF LIFE! Just to look at what THEY'RE SAYING and then COMPARE-CONTRAST them WHERE!? I meant what I said when I posted THIS VIDEO;
MOST BLACK AMERICAN IN PARTICULAR, Black TEENAGERS. Ever get the chance to ENJOY their teenage years to the extent of their Non-Black Peers unless they are either FORTUNATE OR LUCKY ENOUGH to attend a school system that will FOSTER AND ENCOURAGE THEIR SUCCESS AND GROWTH and not attempt to CONTAIN AND CONTROL THEM. Even LESS Black American Students successfully SEE AND UNDERSTAND that the texts they are MEMORIZING ARE NOT ONLY FALSE, but then FIGURE OUT WHY THEY ARE FALSE.

For Myself and the Black Students that I went to high school with, to SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORM AND RISE UP AND ACTUALLY WIN, IS EVEN RARER! The Baltimore Rebellion by the Black Teens there was something which has been shown repeatedly was ORCHESTRATED BY WHITES. Where they CREATED A FALSE SERIES OF MESSAGES CLAIMING THE BLACK STUDENTS WERE GOING TO RIOT. Then they TRAPPED THEM IN THE SCHOOLS AND FORCED THEM TO STAY THERE! Which, just like the ridiculous drug store image that White/White-Jewish Media-Mediums KEPT SHOWING OVER AND OVER;

"Look at how they're BURNING DOWN THAT DRUG STORE AND LOOTING IT!"

Meanwhile IT WAS OTHER BLACK PEOPLE OF ALL AGES USING THEIR CELLPHONES THAT SHOWED THAT THE VERY SAME TIME THEY WERE SHOWING "LIVE IMAGES" of THE RIOTING LOOTING BLACKS!? THEY SHOWED THERE WERE A WHOLE LOTTA WHITE TEENS AND ADULTS IN THAT VERY SAME STORE WHO WERE BURNING AND LOOTING THE FUCKIN STORE BUT NOT BEING SHOWN OR SHOWING UP IN THE SUPPOSED "LIVE FOOTAGE"!

As Black People, when you are HONESTLY AT WAR AND WINNING AGAINST WHITES, especially AS TEENS. Oh they want NOT ONE WORD OF MEDIA ANYTHING GOING ANYWHERE! However by the time I got to Lincoln University certain members of the staff THERE. Knew about what was going on at Our High School and a few even knew who I "was", for whatever that is/was worth. The bottom line is that WHITES create an atmosphere FOR THEIR CHILDREN, PARTICULARLY THE MALES! That tells them TO RISE UP AND CHALLENGE WHATEVER THEY THINK IS OPPRESSING BLOCKING KILLING OR UNJUSTLY DOING, WHATEVER IT IS UNJUSTLY DOING! 

To THEM.
They are taught that KILLING whatever it is, SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON THE TABLE. Feel free to dress it up nicely, but violence in response is CONSTANTLY PUSHED. Especially when EVEN ONE WHITE PERSON GETS HARMED OR KILLED. Even when loss of life COULD HAVE HAPPENED, the end result is the same. A MOCK SENSE OF we believe in the system of justice but by movies end, TV shows end, OOPS! I KILLED THEM AGAIN! And why, BECAUSE THEY OPPOSED US, ME, WHATEVER! WHOEVER!
Terminate...
THEM...!
From Video Games to TV shows to YOU NAME IT! What I just typed is backed up on all levels and all forms of communications and media-mediums. Yet because OUR PREVIOUS GENERATIONS DID NOT STAY FOCUSED, we HAVE NO MEDIA-MEDIUMS WITH WHICH TO QUICKLY MOBILIZE AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER THAT ARE STRICTLY OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY US AS BLACK AMERICANS! The way we controlled Our High School and found out the hard way when we sought ADULT BLACK SUPPORT, now that the fighting was over, and instead found Black Adult Cowards, Coons, Profiteers and Nigger-Traitors. Which meant we had NO EXISTING BLACK BODY OF ORGANIZATION TO HAND OVER OUR PRIZE TO SO WE COULD GRADUATE AND CONTINUE FORWARD KNOWING OTHER BLACK STUDENTS WHO CAME BEHIND US WOULD ONLY NEED TO DO MAINTENANCE AND NOT FIGHT THE SAME SENSELESS SHIT WE JUST DID.

And let that soak in, because it may seem trivial or stupid or whatever, HOWEVER? Everyone knows that in ANY KIND OF WAR OF ANY KIND if you CANNOT GAIN TERRITORY AND KEEP IT, RESOURCES AND KEEP THEM, ETC! Then ultimately you CANNOT WIN THE WAR, no matter HOW GOOD YOU ARE, visit the history of Hannibal of Carthage and his life VERIFIES THAT. So with NO ADULT BLACK ORGANIZATION THAT HAD TEETH TO IT. Which means what we REPORT TO THEM is taken SERIOUSLY and then they STEP IN AND PROCEED TO EITHER TEAR WHATEVER'S LEFT TO PIECES AND USE THE REMAINS FOR SOMETHING USEFUL TO US! Or?

They MAINTAIN the newly established status quo that was BLACK CREATED AND PRODUCTIVE TO US, and anyone who goes against that doesn't have a very nice day the moment they are made or seen to be attempting to DESTROY AND DISRUPT. Again, I RARELY EVER see ANY Black ANYBODY, even attempt to type like this where this is all about the process of RE-ESTABLISHING STABILITY FOR US AND US, ALONE. Where WE ARE IN CONTROL. WE make THE RULES and ENFORCE THEM and OTHERS OBEY THEM. 

I RARELY SEE Black People talking FROM A POSITION OF HAVING ACHIEVED MASS ADVANCEMENT FOR MORE THAN THEMSELVES AND THEN HAVING TO DECIDE;
What happens next.
How does it happen next.
Who gets to do what.
When.
Where.
ETC.

I made sure to follow those two little Black Boys earlier today and give them EVERY PIECE OF SILVER, NO PENNIES! But every nickel, dime and QUARTER  that I had in my pocket! Because of the fact that I NEEDED THOSE BLACK BOYS TO SEE THAT OLDER BLACK PEOPLE SUPPORT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO GET OUT HERE AND WORK TO EARN THEIR WAY UNDER THEIR OWN POWER, understand that please. These two Black Boys were OUT THERE FOR THEMSELVES, WORKING. Where I want THEM TO NOT JOIN THE WHITE WORKFORCE BUT TO KEEP THEIR SPIRIT OF I WANT THIS FOR US AND WE'RE GONNA KEEP WORKIN AT IT!

It starts with REINFORCING AND SUPPORTING BLACK CHILDREN and showing them;
You're NOT HERE TO BE RENTED BUT TO BE THE RENTER.
You're NOT HERE to be A BUYER BUT A SELLER.
YOU ARE HERE TO OWN, NOT BE OWNED.
And I saw that spark in their eyes that they were willing TO DO THE WORK. I thought about giving them my cellphone number, but I didn't simply because I COULDN'T GAUGE WHO THEIR PARENTS MIGHT BE or WHAT THEIR PARENTS MIGHT BE ABOUT. And regardless of everything else I was STILL A STRANGER TO THEM. So I had to;
This is something where I CAN THINK whatever the fuck I want, BUT REALITY IS REALITY. Those Black Boys DO NOT KNOW ME AND I DO NOT KNOW THEM. So I have to ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FACT and then QUICKLY WITHIN THAT MOMENT FIND A WAY TO GET MY MESSAGE OR POINT ACROSS, GET IN! AND GET OUT! AND MOVE ON. But I can't PRESUME and go into areas where I have NOT EARNED THAT KIND OF ACCESS OR TRUST. I wanted to do something for them. I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING FOR THEM. I then DID WHAT I NEEDED AND COULD DO. Then kept it moving with the understanding that by being successful, I CAN DO FAR MORE. HELL!? Just by BECOMING STABLE AGAIN I can MEET MY BASIC RESPONSIBILITY OF SHARING THESE THINGS WITH MY OWN SON, speaking of which...?

What exactly do you think My Ex-Wife has been honestly teaching My Bright Little Boy, hmmmmmm? I'll find out SOON ENOUGH. 
Now? 

Let's go fishing, shall we.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment