Friday, February 19, 2016

PAYIN BILLS! And GETTIN SICK!

Good Morning from Philadelphia!
I'm oddly feeling a little sickly this morning, which isn't making a whole lot of sense. I've spent this morning paying bills and trying to plot out some new stories to post to Williams Works. Lot of foolishness going on in the world and of course I have a NUMBER of vids and articles to post AS USUAL. I am concerned however over the fact that I feel sick, which has really come out of nowhere. It might have been from seeing my paycheck, BUT!?

That wasn't the case.
Because I HONESTLY feel sick and NOW is NOT THE TIME for me to be getting sick. I still have SOME HOURS, so!? I think I'll simply climb back in the bed. I don't have any kind of medicine here with me, which is bad, so!? I'll try to sleep it off, get a few more hours and see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment