Monday, February 29, 2016

Chris Rock...? YOU FUCKED UP!

GOOD MORNING... 
FROM PHILADELPHIA!
I'm NOT someone who likes to waste time on shit that I don't actually have a VESTED INTEREST IN. And while that appears to be self-explanatory, it isn't. I've posted this before, but I'm gonna type it again;
I'm not going to sit and argue with anyone anywhere over something that I have NO VESTED INTEREST IN. 

Last night was the Oscar's, I could care less. I saw nothing. I knew of nothing. I went to work after completing the drawing and inking of Cerberus Hanoi because THAT IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS MINE. I CREATED that drawing. It is a drawing of a CHARACTER that I BREATHED LIFE INTO and she will be appearing IN MY WORK. Anything spun from HER GOES INTO MY POCKET. 

This bullshit with "the Academy Awards" is just that, bullshit. It does not do me or ANY BLACK PERSON ANY GOOD to waste OUR TIME on something CREATED BY AND FOR WHITES FOR THEIR WHITE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. It is no different than when we were all kids and we all had OUR OWN TOYS. They were OURS. You can ask to BORROW someone else's toys or someone can ask to BORROW your toys, but at the end of the day. What is THEIRS IS THEIRS AND WHAT IS YOURS IS YOURS. If you DECIDED OR THEY DECIDED TO SWAP TOYS OR GIVE ONE OR ALL AWAY, that was YOUR CHOICE.

However!?

If you HAVE NO TOYS, then YOU CANNOT GIVE ANYTHING AWAY, now can you. I can take this SIMPLE ANALOGY and QUICKLY SILENCE ANY BLACK FOOL, who thinks we should be wasting Our Time on bullshit like this! The Academy Awards ARE WHITE PEOPLES TOY. You can ASK TO BORROW IT AND PLAY WITH IT, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS THEIRS, NOT OURS.

I can honestly STOP THERE. 
But I'm not, because I've been getting inundated with bullshit about Chris Rock and Stacey Dash and his monologue and, LET ME SAY THIS ONE TIME;
You don't go up into someone else's shit and MAKE JOKES about how they or their ancestors KILLED YOU AND YOURS and meanwhile THE SAME SHIT IS STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOING ON! Chris Rock, you FUCKED UP! You should have stayed YOUR BLACK ASS HOME AND TOLD THOSE WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS TO HOST THEIR OWN SILLY-ASS FUCKIN AWARDS SHOW! But by going there YOU FUCKED UP! Then to make JOKES!? Then to have Stacey Dash's dumb-ass come out!? YO!? White PEOPLE... WHITES HAVE AND STILL DO KILL ONE ANOTHER FOR DOING THIS KIND OF SHIT! Lemme REPEAT THAT, one way OR ANOTHER!? They DESTROY WHITES, WHO DO WHAT YOU JUST DID! And SO DOES EVERY OTHER RACE!

Sit your DUMB ASS DOWN FOOL! And mind you I'm typing this shit LATE! For me to even TYPE for HIM to sit down shows you I DIDN'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCK! About some GODDAMN ACADEMY AWARDS! Someone should have told him TO WITHDRAW from that shit! And clearly EITHER HE DIDN'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.  Nor did HIS PEOPLE, whomever those people are and whatever TYPE OF PEOPLE, management, friends, family, FUCK ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF'EM! Somebody should have told this NORMALLY intelligent brother, YO!? Skip that shit and STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT! 

Begging and laughing and joking in a MASSIVE ASSEMBLY OF WHITES, PATHETIC! Complaining to THEM about HOW THEY PLAY WITH THEIR OWN TOY, PATHETIC! 
I'm done with this post. Chris Rock;

No comments:

Post a Comment