Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Risks and Rewards, Getting Myself In Order...!

GOOD. 
MORNING!
From.
PHILADELPHIA!
I'm UP AND ABOUT! Ironed my clothes for court AND BEYOND. I've heard ALLLLLL KINDS of horror stories and such about how they gone take all yo money man!? They gone throw you behind bars. YOU SHOULDN'T GO TO DOMESTIC COURT CUZ IT'S BULLSHIT! Shit ain't fair in there, they be lettin the women be doin what they

ENOUGH!
I have NO INTENTIONS of living in FEAR OF WHAT SOME FOOLS HAVE COOKED UP WHEN MY CHANCE TO GET MY SON BACK IS THE CLOSEST IT HAS EVER BEEN IN TEN YEARS! If there is ONE THING that I have HATED about having to go this LONG ROUND-ABOUT WAY in DEALING WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT! Is the fact that I have had to look like A DEADBEAT DAD! AND I'M SICK OF IT! I've accomplished what I NEEDED TO ACCOMPLISH. To give me the ONE SHOT I NEED AND I'M TAKING IT! AND NOTHING AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME!

Now...? 
Lemme hit the shower, my clothes are ready.
Time for me to get cleaned up. 
Because as always.
I have my own cards to play too....



No comments:

Post a Comment