Saturday, February 6, 2016

Short Food SHOPPING!

GOOD MORNING FROM HEADED OUT TO THE SUPERMARKET IN PHILADELPHIA!
Since I did those two back-2-back day shifts on Wednesday and Thursday, my body-clock is OFF, which annoys me. So I've been pretty fucked up sleep-wise since Thursday. I REALLY NEED to spend this ENTIRE DAY NOT DOING SHIT! My feet and knees fucked up yesterday at work and if you were wondering why I only had ONE POST yesterday it was because I spent the entirety of the day leading up to leaving out for the plantation-station, TRYING TO GET AS MUCH REST AS POSSIBLE.

So I wake up at 7am this morning AUTOMATICALLY and I'm pissed by this. Because of course tomorrow I will be DISRUPTING my own sleep if I wake up naturally at 7am, WHILE NOT NEEDING TO BE IN TO WORK TILL 3pm EST. My primary concern is STAYING OFF MY FEET. Even now as I type this my feet are NOT HAPPY to be in these shoes and for me to be dressed to venture forth into the frozen tundra WHERE ONCE AGAIN!?

Weather has changed dramatically.
It was damn near 60-degrees earlier this week, NOW?! Shit has plummeted, but not to worry, EVERYTHING IS FINE HERE ON KRYPTON! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!
-_-
Uhhhhhh...? Yeah, THAT'S BAD. BUT HEYYYYYYYY, SURELY WE HAVE ANOTHER PLANET THAT WE CAN GO TO RIGHT! RIGHT!? RIGHT!? RIGHT!?
>_<
Yeah, ANYWAY!
This up and down WEATHER ain't helpin me either.
Lemme STOP YAPPIN AND GET THE STEPPIN BEFORE I CAN'T!
Pick up some items at the supermarket and get back ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment