Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ex-Wife FINALLY makes Her Move....!

Good
MORNING...! 
FROM 
PHILADELPHIA!
Well now!? Things are falling into place FASTER than I'd like. One of the main reasons why I was concerned about losing my old apartment in Upper Darby was the fact that the DELCO Courthouse located in Media for Domestic Relations was FULLY AWARE of what kind of scumbag-bitch My Ex-Wife is. The judges THERE that handle domestic court cases KNOW BOTH OF US AND OUR HISTORY. It is part of the reason why Noni ABANDONED that $69,000 child support order I owed. Because she saw that with me finally back to DEALING WITH THE COURTS, it didn't take them long to see that something was not right with EVERYTHING and it CENTERED AROUND HER.

It is hard to put shit over on people who KNOW YOU. So she couldn't GET ANYWHERE with the Media County Domestic Court and eventually SHE ARBITRARILY got up and went in and CLOSED THE ENTIRE CASE. Not even BOTHERING to contact me at all or even tell the court WHY SHE MYSTERIOUSLY decided to do this. HOWEVER!? Everyone on MY SIDE OF THE FENCE was ASTONISHED when she actually FOLLOWED THROUGH ON COMPLETING THE PREDICTION I'D GIVEN THEM TEN YEARS AGO WHEN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS BULLSHIT STARTED!

I've said it before, typed it BEFORE. This BULLSHIT that has gone on WAS NEVER,
EVER!
What was SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN between US AS A FAMILY.
Noni made it her business to bitch-n-moan and go on-n-on about how "I'm not raising another child by myself! Fine you want a divorce, fine! You can have Shawn, you can have the house! I don't want nothing to do with any of this!" and a whole bunch of CHILDISH SHIT! Where I waited a few days and then talked to her AGAIN when shit calmed down and she calmly this time repeated why she'd said what she said and made it clear that she DID NOT want the burden of being a single-parent mother A SECOND TIME. She then stated that letting me keep the house was what was best FOR SHAWN since he'd be with me.

Now? Let me make ONE THING CRYSTAL FUCKIN CLEAR. Many of you will read that and say "But she's a woman and she was just saying that and blah blah blah, Ginger! Blah blah blah blah blah blah, NONI!" so? I spoke with her a THIRD TIME. And got the same response. This is where shit goes south for anyone who walks the walk of "This is the way women are". Because what you are REALLY SAYING IS THAT WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE TRUSTED AT THEIR WORD FOR FACE VALUE IN ANY INSTANCES WHATSOEVER.
ANYONE, and I mean, ANYONE! Who is thinking RIGHT NOW "Well, Shawn, you naive man, for real! You know how women are." what YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING IS that women CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ANY  POINT TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS. Which also means that IN GOOD TIMES TOO, a woman's words are ONLY TO BE STAMPED WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE AND THE EXPECTATION IS THAT SHE WILL NOT FOLLOW SUIT IN HONORING HER WORD WHEN IT SUITS HER OWN SELFISH ENDS....

Now? Some of you may say "Shawn you're going too far." or "OH I DON'T THINK THAT, but it is just that in instances like yours, women normally

WELL!? Once you start trying to give excuses for when a woman is asked to make sure of what she is actually saying and understand that GOING FORWARD, things will be DONE based on what she has AGREED TO. It is already understood that in a LEGAL court of anything the moment you get CAUGHT trying to backtrack your way out of things you've legally agreed to, you're in trouble. But the boundaries between PEOPLE, are SUPPOSED TO HAVE a fundamental understanding that we shouldn't need to WHIP OUT CONTRACTS and force SIGNATURES AND GET NOTARIES for the things we decide to do and say. Mind you, that is where things are actually AT throughout Nazi-America. Nobody has really honest-n-truly exposed this on a national platform or media-medium, YET.

So when Noni decided to open her mouth repeatedly to ultimately turn around and then run to Domestic Abuse Project and claim I'd beaten her!? -_- Instead of come to me and tell me "I've got $10,000 worth of credit card debt. I uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can't really get any new place to stay, so!? We need to TALK about what I said and now is NOT a good time for me to be doing all the things I said I could and would do."

To be BRIEF, it is clear that in THIS EMPIRE a system has been in place for some time where it is ENCOURAGING AND REWARDING WOMEN to not have to TALK TO the man in their life. Instead they can either FLAT OUT LIE. For which laws ARE ON THE BOOKS TO PUNISH FOR THAT, but are RARELY ENFORCED AGAINST WOMEN. Which within itself shows you something is NOT RIGHT. Or you simply refuse to speak to the man BUT THEN REFUSE TO TELL THE DOMESTIC SYSTEM WHAT ACTUALLY IS GOING ON AND WHY. >_< This second one is something that also makes ZERO SENSE if your objective as a governing body is TO KEEP LINES OF COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPARENCY OPEN WITHIN WHATEVER CASES ARE CREATED FROM THESE DOMESTIC LAWS WHICH WHITES CREATED.

The forced move from Upper Darby to Philadelphia brought with it the risk that Noni would say to herself and see for herself the fact that the Philadelphia Domestic Court has NO EXPERIENCE AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING REGARDING US AND OUR CASE AND OUR HISTORY. So, fuck it!? HIT THE RESET BUTTON AND START THE SAME BULLSHIT UP AGAIN! This was something that was the prime motivator behind me trying to stay IN MY OLD APARTMENT. Because Noni went to Media County Courthouse and CLOSED the child support case and then REFUSED TO ANSWER OR PROVIDE ANSWERS ON WHY SHE WAS DOING, WHAT SHE DID. Meanwhile!?

I'd already told them REPEATEDLY that there was a HIGHER AND HIGHER LIKELIHOOD that she'd do this once she saw that NOBODY WAS GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR HER beyond WHAT THE LAW ALLOWED. Mind you, the ORIGINAL JUDGE FROM WAY BACK WHEN, had to tell her FLAT OUT when she kept demanding I be JAILED "HE WAS PAYING MRS. WILLIAMS! AND HE HAS CONSTANTLY SAID JUST LET HIM SEE HIS CHILD AND HE WILL CONTINUE TO PAY! I'M NOT THROWING ANYONE IN JAIL!"

When?
A judge has to YELL, starts to YELL at ANYONE. Because they KEEP IGNORING what they are saying? Am I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE that they have not figured out that something is WRONG with the person standing/appearing in front of them in their courtroom. The judge became VISIBLY ANGRY AND BEGAN YELLING because Noni kept trying to rephrase the same thing over and over which is "THROW HIM IN JAIL! WHERE IS THE MONEY!?" and she only wanted the money because reality caught up to her. I was the one who came up with the means for us to get the house and I also provided to pay for it.
>_<
Tch, I even TRIED to make sure that Noni would still be able to meet the bills TO KEEP THE HOUSE even with her treachery, because MY CONCERN WAS; This is the home that OUR SON CAN GROW UP IN! We have come from NOTHING TO HAVE WHAT WE HAVE! The LEAST that can be done IS TO KEEP HIM IN THIS HOME AND LET HIM GROW UP IN IT!

It is TIRESOME, constantly doing the right thing when others race ahead rewarded for doing THE WRONG THING. However!? Because of the fact that I know and UNDERSTAND that this is a JURY-RIGGED RESULT. I can be FRUSTRATED BY IT and UPSET WITH IT. But? I CANNOT allow THAT to cause ME to act out of character and de-evolve MYSELF into someone that I am not. This text message this morning is probably because of the fact that I successfully filed and got a tax return. I have NO MESSAGES ANYWHERE ELSE. No letters. Nothing in my email-inbox, only on my cellphone. And rest assured I WILL be at this SUPPORT APPOINTMENT. But I have also started calling around and collecting information because it is past due time for me to put an end to this petty bullshit. Because it is petty. Shawn is old enough now where I don't necessarily have to worry about him being UNABLE to DEFEND HIMSELF OR SPEAK FOR HIMSELF based on HER BEHAVIOR. I figured that being forced to move to any new place outside of DELCO Domestic Court would create the possibility that Noni might simply RESTART or RESET what she'd done before.

This time however.
The circumstances have changed on why I was so intent on not speaking up the first time around.
My Son is now old enough to be able to speak his peace. I'm not really sure how he will react if I follow through to the letter and actually wind up putting Noni behind bars. It is something that I have thought about from time-to-time, because MY INTENT isn't to traumatize him anymore than he already has. And while putting Noni behind bars would do wonders for MY PSYCHE, I have to sit down with My Son and find out what HIS PSYCHE is. Things have sped up faster than I'd wanted them to.
But such is life....



No comments:

Post a Comment