Sunday, February 14, 2016

If You Repeat a Lie ENOUGH then It Becomes the Truth, or, so they say....

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
(I'm in a rush and I'm late! Sorry for typos and all that shit! But this all came up LAST MINUTE and I needed to address it cuz it PISSED ME OFF!)

Thank you Troubleman for this because it ties into some recent events where as I said the other day I have been getting calls from people who were unable to help out when I was losing my apartment. So I got a CALL out of the blue yesterday while I was dead asleep from MY MOTHER. Where when I talked to My Sworn Sister last night she was like "So NOW she wants to call you up because of the extreme cold but she didn't call to make sure you weren't homeless on the street WHEN WE JUST HAD A BLIZZARD!?" and I just told her, reminded her, that the only reason why My Mother has come calling is because SHE FEELS GUILTY.

And frankly I'm no longer down with giving her a pass when she knew what she was doing and what was at stake when she decided to TRY to stab me in the back.

Which brings me to this lovely little quote and the reason for the title to this post. Nothing is worse than watching a woman lie to her readers, lie to her family and lie to the world when she knows that proof exists that could easily destroy her and what she has said. Or typed. Troubleman gave me a head's-up and pointed out the whole post I made last summer where UNLIKE Stacey I went into DETAILS and now if you take this quote, where AGAIN, this woman is claiming she wants or wanted to write A RELATIONSHIP BOOK. But she can never tell the full-story or give ANY DETAILS where she knows that the reader/viewer MIGHT PUT 1+1 together and SEE THROUGH HER or worse. By telling the truth the reader/viewer then realizes that she was out trying to tricky-nick her way from out of one situation by using me and then fucked it all up because I eventually refused to keep playing around with her. Understand that in the very first part of THIS QUOTE she tells you she is GLAD that she married her ex-husband. Now? CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG but SHOULD A WOMAN BE GLAD THAT SHE MARRIED A MAN WHO CONSTANTLY CHEATED ON HER, CONSTANTLY BEAT HER AND CONSTANTLY DRY RAPED HER?

It is UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING ANYTIME I get ANYTHING involving something she has posted on her blog where having had THE FUCKIN DISPLEASURE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT!? And UNDERSTAND THAT, it is ALWAYS PUT FORWARD of the IMPACT of these HORRIBLE THINGS AND THEIR AFFECT/EFFECTS ON WOMEN, but it is RARELY TALKED ABOUT HOW IT IMPACTS THE MAN OF THAT WOMAN. A lot of Stacey's PETTY-REVENGE was CENTERED ON her FAMILY KNOWING THIS WAS HAPPENING AND NOT DOING SHIT! And this was NOT THE FIRST TIME THEY DID NOT DO SHIT WHEN HORRIBLE SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENED TO HER! So to then get this bullshit here where it is CLEAR that she is working OVERTIME to BLOT OUT THESE CRUCIAL FACTS THAT WILL HAVE MAJOR IMPACTS ON ANY RELATIONSHIPS SHE HAS WITH MEN, PERIOD! This is why I do NOT EVEN ENTERTAIN this woman claiming she's gonna do A RELATIONSHIP BOOK!?

When she can't even tell the truth about what was happening in her horrible, PHONY MARRIAGE. That was only gone through with IN THE FIRST PLACE, because she couldn't ACCEPT that her ex-husband had TRACKED HER DOWN and THEN PRETENDED TO GIVE A FUCK, LITERALLY! Because news had spread on HOW TO GET PUSSY FROM HER! And the moment he GOT THE PUSSY! HE DUMPED HER! And instead of her ACCEPTING that this fuckin PIECE OF SHIT got over on her, she turns around and then BADGERS THIS SCUM UNTIL HE FEELS GUILTY AND STARTS A "RELATIONSHIP" with her. Yo? How can this NOT BE something that MUST BE TALKED ABOUT and THE IMPACT THAT IT HAS TO HAVE on how she's gonna CONDUCT HERSELF GOING FORWARD AS A WOMAN.

Enough, cuz I gotta go to work. Here is the quote;
Strange as it sounds, I'm glad that I married my ex-husband, with all of the bullshit that eventually happened, we share two kids that we love very much and at the end of it all, I gained a great friendship.  I almost got married again and as much as I want to say that a huge part of me doesn't regret that relationship, I actually do.  Nope, it's not for the reasons that you think.  It's not about bitterness, it's not about hatred or anything of the sort but I realize now that it was in both our best interests not to have entered into the relationship to begin with but instead to have maintained the friendship. (Just with this part right here, this is why I was made aware of this bullshit post on her blog. BECAUSE I ENDED THE WHOLE FUCKIN THING once I saw that Stacey was NOT GOING TO GET A DIVORCE AND SHE'D JUST BEEN TALKING SHIT THE WHOLE TIME. What she REFUSES TO SAY is that I warned her when I WENT ON ABOUT MY BUSINESS, that if she GOES THROUGH WITH EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID DO, which was PLAY MIND-GAMES WITH HER NOW EX-HUSBAND! I didn't even KNOW at THAT POINT that he'd been beating her. But when she told me that she intended to tell him because she didn't want to do to him what he was doing to her, FIRST OF ALL. Her REPEATED ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO CONVINCE ME TO JUST CHEAT WITH HER! HAD ALREADY SHOWN ME SHE'D DONE THIS KIND OF SHIT BEFORE! This is THE REAL REASON why she regrets the relationship because she knows that someone OUTSIDE OF her NORMAL man-whore male choice, has SEEN AND EXPERIENCED WHO AND WHAT SHE IS ALL ABOUT. But to type this shit and pretend like I did NOT STEP UP AND REALIZE THAT APPROACHING HER WAS A MISTAKE BASED ON HER FUCKIN BEHAVIOR!? That, PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! So SHE COULD HAVE GONE BACK TO HER BULLSHIT MARRIAGE and been cool with continuing to steal her ex-husband's money! Which was something I found out years later was THE REAL REASON why she stayed with this DIRT-BAG! Aside from constantly cheating with Dave! But then NEVER GETTING DIVORCED TO BE WITH HIM, which is what also PISSES ME OFF! She has NO PROBLEMS with getting into shit where SHE KNOWS that the moment she gets CAUGHT!? Somebody on one of these sides is PROBABLY GONNA GO UP IN HER SNEAKY LITTLE LYING MOUTH! And I did notice that she never knew how to handle herself when I WOULD PHYSICALLY ABUSE HER after she'd try her little mind-games. But I told her ass just go on back to whatever that is you got going there and REST ASSURED. I WON'T be back in touch with you now that I KNOW who you are and what kind of woman you are. So in response she starts talking this fake guilt shit where I told her that all she wants to do is throw it in Zane's face that someone out there has the BALLS to OPENLY BELIEVE HER WOAH-AS-ME CRAP! And that she COULD HAVE CHEATED but SUPPOSEDLY decided not to. I warned her that all she wanted to do was humiliate him and make him JUMP THROUGH HOOPS and make AN ASS OUT OF HIMSELF AND LAUGH AT HIM! And I flat out straight up said he's gonna get tired of bending over backwards, then realize you CLOWNED HIM! Then he's gonna fuck you up for it! So just go on back to whatever that is you have and forget about me ever talking to you!

I went on ABOUT MY BUSINESS. So how THIS IS NOT MENTIONED is ANOTHER THING THAT PISSES ME OFF! Because she intentionally tries to put it out there like we both didn't know better and we, NAH BITCH! I saw what she was trying to get me to go along with AND I REFUSED. And when I refused to be a GROWN MAN SNEAKING AROUND WITH SOME MARRIED WOMAN, she didn't know what to fuckin do! So as I told you before, she then tries to make it out like I'm in the same boat as her when I WAS SINGLE. And I ONLY SPOKE OUT OF TURN BECAUSE I BELIEVED THE BULLSHIT PERSONA THAT SHE'D PUT FORWARD! Then when I found out she was full of SHIT! I BOUNCED! And before I bounced I gave that bitch 90 days, JUST LIKE A JOB OFFER, to show me OTHERWISE. And all she did was CONFIRM that all she's about is PRESENTING A GOOD IMAGE with NO SUBSTANCE BEHIND IT OR TO IT. She then went on ahead AND WENT WITH HER LITTLE PETTY-MOVE against Zane and sure enough SHE GOT HER ASS BEAT BY HIM ON A FAMILY RETREAT WHEN HE FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT SHE'D BEEN DOING TO HIM! Now how THIS SHIT ISN'T RELEVANT is why bitches like her get men killed, maimed and they fuck up their kids because all they CAN DO is keep trying to cover up the bullshit they're doing in their lives! She then came RUNNING BACK TO ME 6 MONTHS LATER! Where I was NOT EVEN REMOTELY talking to her or even THINKING ABOUT HER! AND THAT IS HOW I FUCKED UP! Because when I said I was gonna go on about my business, that's what the fuck I did! So the REAL REASON WHY THE RELATIONSHIP DIDN'T WORK IS BECAUSE SHE WAS LOOKING FOR HELP THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET FROM HER FAMILY!

Cuz her then husband at the time was beating her ass, BECAUSE SHE TRIED TO USE ME APPROACHING HER AS A PETTY-REVENGE PLOY TO GET HIM TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS FOR HER AND THEN WITHHOLD THE PUSSY FROM HIM. There was NO we went back-n-forth. It was she needed HELP. And instead of JUST FUCKIN ASKING ME FOR HELP, SHE FUCKIN LIED! And THAT IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE FUCKIN MOST BECAUSE ALL HER COWARDLY ASS HAD TO DO WAS ADMIT THAT SHE NEEDED HELP AND I'D HAVE GIVEN IT AND STEPPED AND SHE REFUSED! HER FUCKIN EGO WOULD NOT ALLOW HER TO STRAIGHT UP ASK ME FOR HELP AFTER I'D ALREADY EXPOSED HER FOR THE FRAUD THAT SHE IS! Lemme get the fuck outta here. There are some people in this world where you simply CANNOT GET INVOLVED WITH THEM because they CANNOT be honest about anything. OH!? And here is the rest of her fake maturity. This bullshit here is the same PHONY PERSONA that was portraying when we were "friends".) 

Some things are best kept at a certain level, especially when there is personal work to be done on both ends.  And especially when one or both of your entire hearts are not it from the very beginning.  The truth is that I was in love with someone else and so was he.  It started out that way.  Which is not good.  Even with the challenges and difficulties that that brought into the relationship, we still carried on.  That's aside from everything else that was going on on both ends at the time.  So if I had to do it again, I'd do it differently for sure.  But in life and in his words, there are no do-overs.  And he was right.  There aren't.  But we live and we learn, don't we.  I guess that's the light at the end of the tunnel of our fuck-ups and falls during the course of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment