Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Back from the PLANTATION-STATION!

Good morning from PHILADELPHIA!
Literally just got in the door! I've got a full day ahead of me today including this child support appointment, so I'm not gonna yap for too long or about too much! What I will say is that I have other places to go afterwards and people to sit down with.

I spent yesterday sleeping to let myself heal up and then I finally got into a couple of great posts for My Creator's Corner of Williams Works and of course it became time to march over to the plantation-station. Weekly activity has been steadily increasing for Williams Works but I'm still not turning enough of a profit to make a dent in anything anywhere, BUT!? Visits have literally been increasing to an actual noticeable degree and I've found that visits will spike even more when my Creator's Corner posts are actually on par with my blogposts here, IN REGARDS TO QUALITY, CONTENT AND EFFORT.

I've got a number of new stories being worked on and fleshed out. And I really must get moving on getting them out and onto the site. Tonight was interesting because EVERYONE for tonight's night shift was TIRED. And everyone ADMITTED that they'd spent the day leading up to tonight's 7pm start, SLEEPING! So questions abounded on why was everyone so tired and I simply pointed out that "It is THIS PLACE. It is literally mental fatigue. Being here is exhausting and the rewards for all the bullshit and hassle aren't nearly what they could be and should be. It's all psychological in nature."

Reggie and I both talked about the fact that we're too old to be working in someplace like that. Even he is now looking for a new job, because the plantation-station just is not worth the time and effort and aggravation that it causes.

With that said? I'm gonna call it a night. I have to be in to this courthouse or BUILDING before 10:30am so I can find out exactly what is what, etc. A few people have stated that they think that this might actually be an error of some sort and I told them that that IS UNLIKELY. REGARDLESS. Whatever it is that is requested to be paid, I'll pay it with what I have. I'll figure out the rest later. To be totally honest with you it is what happens WELL AFTER this that I am more concerned about....

No comments:

Post a Comment