Saturday, February 13, 2016

GOOD MORNING, From PHILADELPHIA!

I'm up and I'm getting ready to head out to do some LIGHT food shopping. My main concern is NOT AGGRAVATING My Left Foot and Left Knee. They were giving me some grief yesterday. But I need to get some food shopping done. Kev talked to me last night and told me AGAIN "Yo, I'ma hook you up with an efficiency at the apartment complex ACROSS THE STREET! I'ma talk to the landlady THERE cuz I know her. But you need to get up outta that room for rent shit, Mr. Shawn, for real. It's fucked up you lost your apartment."

Now?

I didn't bring this up when Kev brought this up TWO DAYS AGO, because I didn't take him very seriously. I think THE OBVIOUS is still the same though, which is I'm STILL AT THE PLANTATION-STATION and they like to Ramble at Random too with the fuckin hours and that shit might be CUTE! If you have the fuckin mind of a mentally brain dead DOORKNOB! But I'm not trying to have the plantation-station fuck shit up for me again by NOT GIVING ME HOURS AND/OR CUTTING MY HOURS! Then I can't pay my fuckin rent, AGAIN.

They've already caused problems for me HERE to begin with. HOWEVER!? I did realize that in APARTMENTS you pay BY THE MONTH! Not by THE WEEK. So that can be SPUN to my advantage. Never mind the fact that Verizon has shown that IF I KEEP THEM IN THE KNOW REGARDING THIS SHITTY-JOB, then they will work out arrangements with me TO FIT WHAT I GET PAID. The financial reinforcements of my tax refund is THE CRITICAL KEY. And finally moving from the plantation-station to a better job IS THE ANSWER to me finally becoming FINANCIALLY STABLE ENOUGH TO PAY BILLS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT LACK OF ABILITY TOO PAY BILLS.

It is almost 9am EST, lemme get MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment