Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Slow-Rising Tide of Domestic Law Reversals....

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
It is time for me to hit the shower! I was going to post something else that I have talked about over the last 10+ years where I've warned before that Whites will pass laws and do things where SOME OF THEM WILL BE DESTROYED BY IT! But the entire OBJECTIVE is TO LAND A CRIPPLING BLOW ON THE INTENDED TARGET/S!

The Rise of the Domestic Laws of Nazi-America in SUPPOSED FAVOR for women, was and still is, nothing but a PLOY that has done MASSIVE DAMAGE TO US AS BLACKS. It has given, unfortunately, Blackwomen like My Ex-Wife Noni, a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY. POWER. AND EVEN ENTITLEMENT, which makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER because none of these things are ACTUALLY COMING FROM HER OR THE OTHER BLACKWOMEN WHO FALL FOR THIS THEMSELVES.

Nothing is WORSE, than someone THINKING AND BELIEVING they have something when they HONESTLY DON'T. When I brought up to a coworker earlier this week the fact that YOU DO NOT SEE ASIAN COUPLES IN DOMESTIC COURT, she sat there and then gave me an ABSOLUTELY FLABBERGASTED LOOK OF SHOCK AND UNDERSTANDING "Holy SHIT! YOU'RE RIGHT!"

And I told her "Most Asian-Americans handle things between themselves IN HOUSE. It keeps Whites and other Non-Asians out of their business. It's hard to DESTROY OR INTERFERE with someone who keeps you out of their business and does not give you gaps to get in and collect information."

She'd NEVER even noticed it till I brought it up a few days ago. Bottom line is that these domestic laws are now being slowly but surely challenged and support for them is being destroyed. I will post an article to highlight this when I get back tonight. Lemme hit the shower and get dressed so I can HEAD OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment