Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Little Bit of FUN before the Fire...

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN!?
O_O?
Ohhhhhhh, I don't normally type questions like that, yeah! That is true -_- or IS IT, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Either way, I HOPE YOU'RE DOING OKAY!
So I've spent MOST OF TODAY ASLEEP! Of course that would be MOST OF YESTERDAY, asleep! We got hit with a MASSIVE RAINSTORM with high winds which all disappeared just as quickly as it came rolling through! The snow we just had on the ground is COMPLETELY GONE and nobody seems to be even SLIGHTLY CONCERNED that these weather patterns are JUST A TAD BIT CONCERNING.

I got my refund back and immediately went about PAYING OFF MY MISSING $100 of rent and the applicable $60 late fee. Again, the plantation-station CAN'T EVEN COVER a $600 per month room for rent and a $220 per month phone bill! Note I did NOT INCLUDE food, medical, nor anything involving business expenses and needs like the Word 2016 program I need so I can replace my Word 2007 version. The 2016 Word program is $115 alone. Never mind that I have a $169 renewal fee for Weebly so I can get all of my business features back up for Williams Works.

And yes I am aware I entitled this post A Little Bit of FUN and so far I've talked about anything but FUN, or have I? I didn't include that 2nd video above me for no reason. One thing I've noticed and always paid attention to is that too many of us as Black People don't find FUN IN CONQUEST AND TAKING COMMAND-N-CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES, OUR ENVIRONMENTS AND OUR PEOPLES DIRECTION. I've chalked up the fact that what I JUST TYPED used to be a BASIC FUNDAMENTAL PART OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN. The FUN of COMPETING FOR CONTROL OVER YOUR LIFE AND THE ABILITY TO SHAPE AND CONTROL THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND YOU. I really don't think that this is something that is even talked about anymore and is more of a HAPPENSTANCE AND BYPRODUCT of NEEDING TO SURVIVE. Instead of something that is OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED.
PLANNED OUT.
And then EXECUTED.
So I've done what needed to be done to avoid reaching my next rent payment and still having that $160 hanging over my head! Now I've got to allocate for what is NEEDED. And what is NEEDED is the restoration of my business services for Williams Works. I've also only got 3 days left of service on my cellphone, so? I need to get that extended too. Lord knows I need a haircut. Everything after that can wait and I'll hold on to what's left of the refund and go from there....

No comments:

Post a Comment