Monday, February 15, 2016

Made it through the Day....

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA...!
Whew! Well, I made it through Valentine's Day. Sort of. I had a couple of weird-ass incidents not to mention the post I made before leaving where I really have to say that one of my biggest dislikes is being LIED UPON. As a Black American Man every fuckin step, every fuckin thought, every fuckin move is fuckin scrutinized to fuckin infinity! Tiresome. And aggravating,

I'm making something to eat. I made it through 7+ hours on a goddamn chocolate bar! So I need to eat, never mind I walked in to work and got lucky to get a ride home tonight. My sleep schedule is still shot to shit!

Then the bullshit fake introspection from off Stacey's blog where I have no choice but to have to honestly admit that I REALLY DO NOT LIKE when someone tries to lie on me and reinvent events because they don't want anyone to know what kind of shit was actually going on and their decision-making while shit was hitting the fan. Never mind that they were actually the one constantly throwing shit at the fan and then claiming they had no idea that them throwing shit at the fan was counterproductive.
Been agitated off-n-on throughout the day because I also want OFF the plantation-station permanently and now HAVE A JOB that is NOT READY.
>_<
Lemme go check my food before I BURN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment