Monday, February 15, 2016

GOOD MORNING FROM SNOW COVERED PHILADELPHIA!

Once again the winds of winter have visited My City and I have just ENJOYED WALKING IN IT! The snow is sticking pretty quickly, the breeze is fierce and the temperature is bitterly COLD! And I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! 

I went on ahead and walked my ass up to the supermarket and picked up some items. I don't have to be in till 7pm EST to the plantation-station and for the moment my feet and knees are all working correctly! By the time it is time for me to head out for work the streets should be a snow covered wasteland that I will make my way through with my usual fuckin vim and vigor! And yes, I used the fuckin words VIM AND VIGOR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! 

Let me get these groceries packed away!


No comments:

Post a Comment