Saturday, February 6, 2016

I have RETURNED!

GOOD MORNING FROM DEEP SPACE COLD PHILADELPHIA!

Lemme tell you something!?
I
LOVE
THE
COLD!

So I'm BACK here in the house. My feet started to fuck-up as I was walking back and so did my knees BUT TO THEM I SAY "TOO LATE SUCKERS! CUZ I'M BACK HOME, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Interesting thing on my way OUT of the supermarket I came across this two Black little boys who were helping people with their bags. Mind you IT IS COLD OUT HERE! AND IT IS EARLY IN THE DAY! So when I come out they asked to help me with my bags and I told'em "I'm cool." and that appeared to be the final straw for the boys and I started to tell them to hold up a minute so I could give them just about $3 in change to split between them. So they head off dejected, I guess today hadn't been a good day to be out there for them.

Now, they can't be older than 11 or 12. And it reminded me of what I was doing at 11 and 12 and it certainly WAS NOT helping people with groceries. Like I said, here in Nazi-America, it's REALLY POPULAR to talk about OTHER PLACES CHILD SOLDIERS. But when we start talking about OUR OWN HERE, nah man. Nobody wants to talk about that. Instead we have people here that try to say EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE WORDS;
Child Soldiers.

Again?
Little Black American Boys running money and numbers and playing lookout on the corner ARE CHILD SOLDIERS, THEY'RE SCOUTS. And that's just FRINGE STUFF I just typed, bottom line is that looking at them I remembered MYSELF and I OF COURSE thought of MY OWN SON and what he's doing RIGHT NOW AT THIS HOUR AND WHEN I SAW THESE TWO.

What I LIKED is the fact that these boys were out here FIRST THING TRYING TO EARN LEGIT MONEY by helping people with THEIR BAGS. Now? I know this MAY SEEM LIKE SMALL CHANGE TO YOU, but think about what I'm typing and what it ACTUALLY MEANS. Clearly, THERE IS NOTHING LAZY ABOUT THESE TWO BLACK BOYS. And they CLEARLY HAD TO GET THEIR ASSES UP AND COME OUT HERE AT THIS HOUR ON THEIR OWN.

So I said to myself "Lemme follow them and give them this change like I intended." So I packed my stuff up into my book-bag and head out walking the direction they went. I eventually come across them headed back the same way I'm going to go and I simply keep walking till I catch up with them. I then gave them the change and told them to split among themselves and kept on going. I made sure to walk them down and give them the change, because I wanted to foster in them the fact that THEY HAVE TO KEEP AT IT. And I TOLD THEM AS MUCH. They divvied the money and I went back to the business of getting back here....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment