Sunday, February 21, 2016

GETTIN READY TO HEAD OUT TO THE PLANTATION-STATION!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Getting ready to HIT THE SHOWER and get dressed and HEAD OUT FOR THE PLANTATION-STATION! I FINALLY got the work done for ONE GROUP of Byron Maxwell's Mutt-Bitch Generals;
Empress-Dragon Tiamat and Her Cerberus Daughters!
Just getting all 22 Cerberus Daughters in order and RANKING THEM, ever wonder when you see certain groups and shit like that who is DEFINITIVELY MORE POWERFUL THAN WHO WITHIN THE GROUP AND WHY!? Well I've spent THIS DAY, FINALLY, getting into the GUTS of this group of Giantess-Dragoness ARC-Mangs who used to rule over SEIAT for the American Empire before being TOPPLED AND DEFEATED by Anti-Imperial American and PAGAN-CORP forces!

I'm pressed for time, so lemme stop YAPPIN and get with getting myself in order so I can get in ON TIME! Plantation-station OR NOT. I don't like being LATE!








No comments:

Post a Comment