Saturday, February 13, 2016

Puttin Away Groceries

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE SUPERMARKET!
IN 
PHILADELPHIA!
I see you snickering and saying "Who the fuck cares muthafucka!"
Thanks Luke, cuz I am Your Father....
O_o?
You know another problem with being in a room for rent?

REFRIGERATOR DOWNSTAIRS IN THE KITCHEN BELONGS TO EVERYBODY!
Had an INTERESTING encounter at the supermarket and I'll type about it later.
Got some work done for Williams Works which is why it took so long for me to post anything here about being back. Because I didn't leave out IMMEDIATELY because I found some inspirational themes and started typing, so!? I'm also hungry because in typical me fashion it is nearly 12:30pm EST AND I HAVEN'T EATEN YET!

I've been up for a hot minute. Walked up hills and had, like a said, the EXACT OPPOSITE kind of conversation as what happened last week at the very same supermarket with the two Little Black Boys. LEMME GET THIS FOOD PUT AWAY AND COOK AND EAT AND THEN COME BACK!

Maybe...
Maybe come back....
Stop lookin at me like that.
I said Maybe.
Right.
'LEAST I TELL YOU I MIGHT BE BACK!
Unlike some other fuckin bloggers and shit who fuckin post shit once in a blue fuckin moon and be tellin you STAY TUNED TO MY BLOG ABOUT BULLSHIT!
LOOSE.
TALK.
ABOUT.
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-SHIT.
5150 SHOW!

CUE OUTRO MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment