Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Problems with Wednesdays....

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
As you know, today is WEDNNNNNNNNNNNNESSSSSSSSSSDAY! Which means this is THE ONLY DAY that I work a morning hour, which of course sucks! Yesterday, I went in to the plantation-station and got another 7+ hours when normally it's my day off, HOWEVER!? As you can read I am clearly still awoke and typing this, which is BAD. Because I need to get some sleep so I can be up and at least PARTIALLY AWOKE FOR WORK!

Now!?

I've finished my laundry. So work clothes are ready, need to iron them. Of course I'm still PISSED that I can't just fuckin MOVE ON YET! And the job I went to on thursday, they did NOT call back while I was at the plantation-station. So I'm ASSUMING shit didn't work out since I was supposed to get a call only if they wanted to proceed to a 2ND INTERVIEW. So clearly I didn't make the cut OR WHATEVER! Again, NO NOTIFICATIONS. Just, if we're interested then we will call but IF WE'RE NOT THEN NO CALL FOR YOU!

Never mind that shit could have gone south for them YESTERDAY. And then they call while I am at work today! BUT, NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT WOULD NEVER FUCKIN HAPPEN! Professionalism, a lost art! I still have ONE MORE JOB that could turn over and I could GET HIRED. I'll see what happens with THAT later on in the week!

But this bullshit wednesday DAY SHIFT is annoying cuz it clashes with EVERY OTHER WORK DAY I HAVE. And it fucks up my already fucked up sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment