Thursday, February 25, 2016

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA!
FROM.
PHILADELPHIA!
I know my posts of the last few days have been pretty much ONE AND DONE, but!? There IS a reason for that and you know that one of them was because of Tuesday's Domestic Court Appointment and the running around I've been doing in search of NEW EMPLOYMENT! That's right! I've only been doing ONE AND DONE'S because I'm out here bustin my ass going to job interviews and trying to ESCAPE THE PLANTATION-STATION! Then GET BACK TO GO IN TO THE PLANTATION-STATION! WHILE ALSO PUTTING UP POST OR ARTWORK FOR WILLIAMS WORKS EBOOKS CREATOR'S CORNER SECTION!

Like I said the other day I don't like being FORCED to cut short posts that have a LOT OF WEIGHT to them and the magnitude of what happened on Tuesday cannot be understated with a rushed post, HOWEVER!? Today is my day-off and I NEED TO GET THESE NEW CREATOR'S CORNER POSTS UP! To maintain momentum on Williams Works Ebooks where I'm starting to get HONEST TO GOD SITE TRAFFIC FROM ME MAKING POSTS TO MY CREATOR'S CORNER!

So I may be about the turn the corner with Williams Works at the same time that I have finished the 2nd interview for a COUPLE of potential employers with ONE having me take a drug test Tuesday and informing me that a recruiter would be back in contact with me the moment they finish my background check! ADD TO THAT!?

That I found an APARTMENT COMPLEX WITH STUDIOS STARTING AT $550!
So I've already been told that if I can come up with the move-in of $1,100 then I can get in based on my old apartment history REGARDLESS OF THE FACT that I got evicted in the end! Because Kev ACTUALLY FUCKIN CAME THROUGH! So when we talked the other day he just let me know that the landlord there KNOWS how shit is done at the plantation-station, so a studio at $550? I'll still get enough hours to keep that! Now OF COURSE!? If I can pull all that off while still at the plantation-station that'll be because I robbed four banks, five elderly couples, six home invasions and pulled off ONE WHITE COLLAR CRIME to do it!
O_O
SO YEAH THAT'S OUT AS LONG AS I'M WITH THE PLANTATION-STATION!

However!? This is why Tuesday was so important and as I said MONDAY NIGHT it went FAR BEYOND child support. With THAT SAID!? I will be PERIODICALLY! Appearing WITHOUT WARNING AND POSTING SHIT AND THEN RUNNING AWAY LIKE A BASELESS BASTARD!
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR!?

Me just indiscriminately posting shit! I couldn't think of anything clever to fuckin type just now. That's it, that's the agenda for today. Now I'm gonna EAT! Then get back to the Williams Works Creator's Corner posts that I saved as drafts! While RANDOMLY running up on here and POSTING SHIT TOO! As a side note before I go, the video below shows why I am GRATEFUL to have been born when I was born and GREW UP when I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment