Wednesday, February 10, 2016

GETTIN READY TO HEAD OUT TO THE PLANTATION-STATION!

You know I am REALLY starting to develop an EXTREME DISLIKE of Wednesdays, for real. My sleep last night was OH DU TOILET! Meaning, SHITTY! I've been QUIETLY getting work done, but not nearly enough to my liking. Nor do I care for THE QUALITY OF IT. I'm also clickin back-n-forth on my account in search of my returns BECAUSE I NEED MY MONEY to invest BACK in Williams Works and to GET AHEAD OF MY PHYSICAL BILLS TOO!

I've got a NEW JOB that DOESN'T HAVE A PHYSICAL FACILITY YET, making it USELESS TO ME! I'm waiting on a return call for ANOTHER JOB which I can LAND but the process is SLOW AS GODDAMN DIRT! And yes, GOD SPECIFICALLY DAMNED THE DIRT OF THAT JOB SO THAT IT IS SLOW!

And yes I know dirt CANNOT MOVE UNDER ITS OWN POWER!

Gotta go on into this MUTHAFUCKA! And stand on two fucked up feet and knees after, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay I'm done bitchin like a bastard, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! Stop lookin at the screen like;
Fuck you complainin for you at least got a JOB!
Gotcho INTERNETS!
Health GOOD ENOUGH to KEEP THE JOB!
FUCK YOU COMPLAININ FOR MUTHAFUCKA!?

Because?
These are BARE MINIMUMS that are hinged onto THE WRONG. THINGS. Like today for instance? Thankfully, snow isn't ANYWHERE NEAR BAD. So? I won't miss any hours UNLESS they pull the whole, OH SHIT SHAWN GETTIN UP THERE IN HOURS!? SEND HIS BLACK ASS HOME NOW!
This? Is part of why I am complaining. Because I'm in an UNSTABLE POSITION. So I'm BUSTIN MY ASS to try to HURRY UP AND GET AWAY FROM THE CLIFF BEFORE I EITHER FALL, get pushed, OR THE CLIFF FACE COLLAPSES!

I'm not supposed to SETTLE AND BE COMFORTABLE with INSTABILITY. Nothing more. Nothing Less. LEMME GET MOVING! IT'S 10AM EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment