Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Being Patiently Impatient....

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Heating up this food right now.
I'm not particularly happy with how I spent my time yesterday, but!? I was not only not feeling well but I was exhausted and only managed to get myself going so I could pay the past due rent. I came back home, ate, and then passed out! Before I knew it, I'd gone from 1pm EST to waking up 1am EST!? That doesn't even include sleeping when I got back from work Monday night. 

I'm starting to have to admit that this scattered work and day off every other day is also NOT HELPING ME. I thought about having my schedule changed but since I can't trust the guy in charge of that then I'll just stand pat and figure it out, fight my way through it. I have a number of things I CAN POST, but even right now? Even after all of that sleep, I feel out of sorts. 

Just finished eating.
And I still don't feel "right".
Which is wrong after sleeping 12 hours.
Lemme take care of some business right quick and pay this business fee for Williams Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment