Thursday, February 4, 2016

TAXES FILED!

GOOD EVENING FROM TAXES FILED IN PHILADELPHIA!
And so my efiled taxes are done on federal and state levels. I'm pretty banged up from going in today and doing all of that scrubbing and cleaning, BUT?! Like I said before, it'll give me 40 hours for this first week. Now!? I have to be ON GUARD once the 2nd work week rolls around starting Monday, MIND YOU!? I will also need to be careful that they don't try to SEND ME HOME EARLY TOMORROW AND SUNDAY, because YES!

They will do that.

And isn't that LOVELY. Giving me BACK the hours they TOOK. Only to TAKE THEM BACK by SHORT-CHANGING ME THE HOURS I'M SCHEDULED TO WORK! From everything I've ever read about Black African Civilization this kind of bait-n-switch shit could get you PENALIZED AND PUNISHED when Our People were stable. It amazes me how little effort we're putting into looking at the fact that OUR HISTORY is DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO MOST RACES CURRENT SOCIO-ECONOMIC POLICIES AND PRACTICES.

You didn't get to say "Because I am your employer I can fuck you over and you have two choices, LIKE IT or GO ELSEWHERE!" pfft! What kind of simple-minded selfish fuckin fools would even WANT to foster such CALLOUSNESS within their own ranks! I've much work to do on the personal level before I can ever get back to the Leadership level I once held. This tax return will go a long way in HELPING ME WITH THAT. Unlike some fools, my taxes will be used SPECIFICALLY TO PAY AHEAD ON MY RENT! Securing ones base of living space isn't something I needed to read the Art of War on.

With rent PAID IN ADVANCE, then I can dole out this meager paycheck to keep rent AHEAD and allocate funds to pay for the things I need to be able to finally start making MORE MONEY. I need to get back to My Son and find out what exactly did His Mother teach him ABOUT MONEY AND FINANCES. I wasted huge chunks of time and intelligence talking to everyone else about it because I couldn't talk to My Son about it. Never mind I'm still worried about what kind of BULLSHIT did Noni teach Our Son while I was gone. HE'D BETTER NOT BE SOME TREE-HUGGING BLACK CHRISTIAN! OR FAKE BLACK MUSLIM!
>_<
These USELESS KNOCK-OFF RELIGIONS have done A LOT OF DAMAGE TO US as Black People.

Lemme get some more work done now that taxes are done...

No comments:

Post a Comment