Sunday, February 28, 2016

I'm UP and WORKING!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
I'm UP AND WORKING on the Cerberus and Tiamat drawings! Lotta shit to type about, but I need to get this work done so I can start making my own way and have TIME ON MY SIDE. Instead of MY TIME MAKING MONEY FOR SOMEONE ELSE, SOMEWHERE ELSE! Like I said, lotta shit to type about, BUT!? This work HAS GOT TO GET DONE and My Latest Creator's Corner post NEEDS ME TO GET THESE DRAWINGS DONE! So that the posts themselves are ENHANCED AND STAND OUT THE WAY I NEED THEM TO.

For the first time since starting in July of last year, the website is finally actually showing ACTIVE SIGNS OF INVOLVEMENT where Work I Do THAT DAY, shows up in my site stats for visits and viewership! So I CAN'T LOSE MOMENTUM LIKE I AM CURRENTLY DOING! Lemme get cracking because I have to be in to the plantation-station by 3pm EST for a full days shift and Sunday's are always fucked up and understaffed....

No comments:

Post a Comment