Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Rising Sun and the Settings of Time....

GOOD. 
MORNING....
 FROM 
PHILADELPHIA....
As you can read it is the 7am EST hour and as you all well know I DO NOT work at My White Job at the plantation-station anywhere near this fuckin hour. And yes, I am cursing, because all it took was for me to work two lousy days last week back-to-back on NORMAL DAY SHIFT HOURS. For my entire BIOLOGICAL CLOCK to get FUCKED UP. I'm not happy about that. Not in the sense that I am also NOT ENTIRELY DISPLEASED WITH IT EITHER.

While it may APPEAR that things have gone quiet on the new job front for me, that is NOT the case. Things are proceeding with what I KNOW is a sure fire hire and I am getting a TASTE of what it means to be Black with connections to employment versus what it means to be WHITE WITH CONNECTIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT. Either way, one job offer is now in ITS FINAL STAGES where unlike the first one WHICH I HAVE.

There is no RENOVATIONS to be done. No Rich White CEO's running their fuckin mouth on TWITTER! While being UNABLE TO PRODUCE in the real fuckin world and then needing to have their VP contact me after I call him the fuck out TO SHUT THE FUCK UP BASTARD! AND GET THE FUCKIN RENOVATIONS DONE SO I CAN STOP FUCKIN MAKING $8 A FUCKIN HOUR! Pompous piece of SHIT! Braggin on twitter while you can't even FUCKIN COMPLETE A SIMPLE GODDAMN RENOVATION RIGHT!

But I digress.

Okay NO I DO NOT! And I could care LESS when you fuckin read this shit, SHUT. THE FUCK. UP! You NEED to;
Don't fuckin get on TWITTER, BRAGGING and talking SHIT! While your GODDAMN COMPANY CAN'T FUCKIN FINISH A GODDAMN RENOVATION IN A GODDAMN TIMELY GODDAMN MANNER!

It is 7:28am EST and I'm awoke and in a FUCKED UP STATE of having a goddamn HEADACHE! From incomplete SLEEP! And then an INABILITY TO STAY ASLEEP! Because of the FUCKIN HOURS I FUCKIN WORK AT THIS FUCKIN JOB! Only to see my SUPPOSED NEW BOSS, RUNNIN YOUR GODDAMN FUCKIN MOUTH ON TWITTER! LYING AND PRETENDING LIKE YOU GOT SHIT UNDER CONTROL! WHEN YOU CAN'T FUCKIN! FINISH A GODDAMN RENOVATION SO I CAN START MAKING MONEY FOR MY OWN GODDAMN PERSONAL BUSINESS!
Now some of you will see all of this and be like, this muthafucka is
VENTING.
That's what I am doing and no I am NOT KIDDING. One of the places I've told you about, THEY READ THIS BLOG. And we've had VERY DIRECT conversations and I've made it CRYSTAL. FUCKIN. CLEAR.
You would not want ME, to be GOOFING OFF AND LOAFING! ON YOUR DIME AND YOUR TIME, YO!? I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR GODDAMN FUCKIN EXCUSES!
GET.
IT.
DONE!
Because the moment ANYONE ELSE CONTACTS ME AND SAYS I'M HIRED, YO!?
I'm OUT!
Don't fuckin CALL ME. Don't EMAIL ME.
DON'T HAVE YOUR WHITE-BITCHES CONTACT ME WITH VERBAL ANSWERING MACHINE BLOWJOBS FOR YOUR GODDAMN FUCKIN FUCK-UP'S!

Mind you!? I'm TYPING THIS ABOUT A JOB I HAVEN'T EVEN WORKED AT YET!? TELL ME THAT AIN'T A FUCKIN BAD SIGN! But ANY. Fuckin. PLACE! Is better than the GODDAMN plantation-station REGARDING PAY AND RESPONSIBILITIES! They do NOT WANT TO FUCKIN PAY, for all the SHIT! They make ME OR ANYONE ELSE, DO! Period. A LOT OF PEOPLE SWEAR flippin burgers and shit is EASY, till they have to actually DO THAT SHIT! Then they find out that your responsibilities extend WELL-BEYOND just flippin the fuckin burgers and the rest of that BULLSHIT!

Over the last few weeks more and more of management has been coming to me at the plantation-station because they finally FIGURED OUT THAT, yes. I could do this this this AND THAT, NO! I'M NOT CUZ YOU DON'T FUCKIN PAY ENOUGH FOR THAT AND I'M TOO OLD TO FALL FOR THE SHIT I SEE YOU PULL ON THESE OTHER PEOPLE WHO GO ALONG WITH IT! They wanna be BOO-BOO THE DUMMY, pfft! THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM!
Frustration aside, where SHOUT OUT TO REGGIE, again. Who told me again yesterday "Shawn man, you gotta be patient. I know you're not used to putting up with this kind of shit, but? You GOT the one job already, they just need to get their shit in order. And you got the hook-up with the second job! Yo, for real, most Black People today can't get out of jobs like this in 6 months worth of time. They usually have to move HORIZONTALLY and they can't MOVE UPWARDS like you're about to do, so...? You gotta be patient, man. I think you're upset, cuz you missed your son's birthday. And you can't put more money and time into Your Business and it stems from low pay and too much time here, but!? You're pushin and pushin yourself man, you look like you're gettin sick or YOU'RE GONNA SNAP and I'm sorry. You seem like when you FINALLY have had enough, shit ends really bad for whoever."
So I was just like... You got a point, man. And Reggie was like "Yo, I be seein the way that you interact when you're willing to put up with stuff versus when you're like don't fuckin fuck with me right now. Yo, you LITERALLY give off this PRESENCE where I'm like??!?! This man has seen some shit and he ain't liking what the fuck is going on right now, so!? Let's just leave him in the corner RIGHT OVER THERE and let him just collect money and shit. I notice they will send one of the females to ask you for shit when you get frustrated with how shit is done here and I think everyone here has seen that with Blackwomen...? You give them a pass. Blackmen and White People, nah. It's like shit broke down or didn't work right and Shawn was at the station and now he's pissed! Yo, send what's her face or so-n-so to ask him to get this or get that. Maybe Kev can talk to him, but you you and YOU!? Steer clear, for real, CUZ HE KNOWS YA'LL WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT SHIT THAT JUST FUCKED UP! And he wants to take a chunk of your flesh and shit! So just, you know, steer clear till he settles down."

And I know some of you will be like, awww he hypin shit up! You're free to believe that. But it is part of the reason why I do NOT have the mountain of EXTRA CHORES that they try to DUMP ON PEOPLE. Because I've made it clear, YO!? PAY. ME. MUTHAFUCKA! What I am DOING, is what was TOLD TO ME WHEN I GOT HIRED! This OTHER SHIT, wasn't in the discussion, so!? I'm NOT. FUCKIN. DOING IT. Meanwhile? This is your software? Really, WINDOWS FUCKIN XP!? NO WONDER THE SHIT IS ALWAYS FUCKIN CRASHING!"

Then it turns into "OKAY OKAY SHAWN!? DAMN! Just!? Just collect the money!" and UNDER-FUCKIN-STAND! No White People put up with a Blackman WHO ISN'T PRODUCING RESULTS! OKAY!? BEFORE YOU HEM-HAW OR YEE-HAW OR WHATEVER!? Understand that I am ABLE TO SPEAK MY PEACE BECAUSE I FUCKIN PRODUCE!
I am FULLY AWARE that the moment I STOP PRODUCING, then my usefulness is UP. It is the biggest reason why I have spent MOST of my life AVOIDING being totally dependent upon Whites who do not answer DIRECTLY TO ME. Read that for what it is worth and make of it what you will. I have not had to be involved with the White workforce for over a decade and time-after-time White employers do their stupid little BACKGROUND CHECKS and stare at me like "Whu, wait!? U weren't in prison!?"

NO. FOOL! I WASN'T! At least NOT THE KIND OF PRISON THAT YOU CAN COMPREHEND! And to constantly get that same astonished INSULTING LOOK! Smacks me DEAD IN THE FACE that fuckin around with people like Stacey or My Mother or Will, where I had to send ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THEM PACKING! Because they DON'T. FUCKIN. GET IT! Unless or until shit lands squarely IN THEIR LAP! And now it is THEIR ASSES ON THE LINE. It's too late at that point and it reeks of petty-selfish-stupidity! People like them CANNOT BE WORKED WITH, because they CAN'T BE HONEST. About themselves. Their situations. And the reality of the world around them, let alone anyone else. So as I've told you before I am having to CLEAN UP MY OWN STUPIDITY AND MISTAKES, for involving fools in My Endeavors while trying TO WORK WITH THEM so we can ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING OF WORTH.

It is 8:35am EST now. I have been working on this POST, since 7am EST. Let me go and get some work done. I guess I will start with THIS;

No comments:

Post a Comment