Friday, February 26, 2016

Racist Trolls Go Nuts After MAC Cosmetics Post Black Model

Let me just say that I am posting ANOTHER ONE of these videos here simply to show YOU, WHAT NOT TO DO. Another main reason why We as Black People are on the bottom is because TOO MANY OF US have this Deer-In-the-Headlights-Mentality where We just don't want to admit that 500+ years of someone BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU AND YOURS IS GONNA CAUSE THEIR VIEW OF YOU TO BE PRETTY FUCKED UP!

We know that in the normal lifespan of a SINGLE HUMAN-BEING, a solid DECADE OF DESTRUCTION to that individuals psyche, ESPECIALLY AT A YOUNG AGE! Will reduce them to DIRT PSYCHOLOGICALLY! Opening them up to all kinds of problems and impairing their ability to cope with themselves honestly and the world around them.

Now I just typed 500+ years where, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BLACKWOMEN! Non-Blacks disrespect you because of how THEY USED TO BE ABLE TO LITERALLY RAPE AND KILL YOU. The same is true for Us as Blackmen, PERIOD. It is NOT more complicated than that and it is proven TIME-N-TIME AGAIN. The fact that Non-Blacks, particularly WHITES-N-ARABS. Have been able to HAVE THEIR WAY WITH BLACKWOMEN, is part of where the HORRIBLE DISRESPECT COMES FROM. No amount of tree-hugging, Black Lives Matter Bullshit, PRAYING! And whatever other quick fix that does not say;
"Blackman I want you to go and bring me the heads of those who thought it was FUNNY TO LITERALLY FUCK ME OVER! NOW GO!"

And I'm sure that is what EVERY BLACKWOMAN TELLS HER SONS, HER HUSBANDS, RIGHT!
^_^
I wonder how does that make you feel as a reader to even READ THAT?
You see, if the Mother isn't going to teach Her Son that there are FOOLS AROUND HER THAT WANT TO VIOLATE HER! If the Wife isn't going to tell her Husband, THAT GUY AND HIS BITCH RIGHT THERE!? RIGHT FUCKIN OVER THERE! GET THEM THE WAY THEY GOT ME!

Well?
That sounds like revenge?
Or?
It sounds like justice?
Or?
It looks like I'm just typing shit?
Or?
It sounds like WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY WHEN YOU'VE ACTUALLY BEEN BRUTALIZED, RAPED AND BEATEN AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!

I posted one video on here last month where WHITES ACTUALLY HAVE THE STATS on how many HALF-BREEDS WERE BORN DURING SLAVERY! >_< Uhhhhhhhhhh, who keeps TRACK OF THAT KIND OF SICK TWISTED SHIT!? Especially when they know that it ALL CAME FROM FUCKIN RAPING BLACKWOMEN! Now, you wanna PRETEND LIKE you don't understand why Non-Blacks are bitchin-n-moanin about HOW DARE THEY PUT THAT BLACK BITCHES LIPS ON SOME COSMETICS WHEN I NOW HAVE TO PRETEND LIKE I RESPECT HER SO I CAN GET THOSE LIPS ON MY DICK! And yes, you can actually love someone and have ZERO FUCKIN RESPECT FOR THEM. Let that sink in for a minute while I share this video with you where you can see why I made this post;
OOPS, SORRY! WRONG VIDEO!

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. LUXDAM

    ReplyDelete