Saturday, February 27, 2016

Uhhhhh, What the FUCK...!?

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
So I'm back from the plantation-station! I've had a FULL-DAY'S WORTH OF WORK! I worked my ass off today and part of the reason why I was able to GET INTO IT! Was because I did one of my DDP Yoga Workout Lessons today! FIRST ONE OF THE NEW YEAR AND I FELT FUCKIN GREAT!
I made sure to slap on my knee braces today after doing my workout because I had no idea how my body was going to react after nearly 2-n-1/2 months of not doing SHIT! So I've also had my knee braces on ALL DAY TOO! Bottom line is I HAD MAD ENERGY! I'd slept well last night and worked out BEFORE WORK SO I WAS SET, WELL!?!?!?

The reason why I entitled the post What the Fuck is because, BECAUSE OF MY HIGH ENERGY AND THE VOLUME OF CUSTOMERS!? I was able to handle whatever went on and out of the blue the plantation-station overseer literally stops me and is like "You're always bringing energy and enthusiasm and the customers love you and you always help out without having to be asked, Shawn...? I'm thinking of making you a manager."

O_o?
Hmmmmmmm, >_< what is this, WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IS THIS SHIT!?
Not EVEN gonna lie I was like... Did the other place call him after I passed the 2nd interview on tuesday and this is why he's saying this shit now cuz he KNOWS I'm about to ESCAPE! Then I thought about the fact that I could use the increase in hours and money. Then I said, this guy says all kinds of shit all the time. Lemme just laugh it off, which I did, and get back to fuckin work. I'm not gonna let this guy KILL MY BUZZ! AND THAT IS WHAT IT FELT LIKE! I'm not someone who does drugs and shit like that! I can get amped up simply by thinking about what I need to do or want to do and then JUST DO IT! And I didn't want to get caught up in trying to figure out what he was up to THIS TIME. So I just tuned it out and GOT BACK TO WORK!

On the way home I was told by a number of people that he's always serious when he says that and all of them said the same thing "The customers are ALWAYS ASKING if you're a manager! And they tend to speak to you about customer service issues and getting things resolved!" I was also reminded that a few people have come through and attempted to get permission to speak to me WHILE AT WORK about WORKING FOR THEM! Which of course I was always told AFTER THE FACT!
>_<
Either way, it was a what the fuck moment and now that I'm back here in my lovely little room for rent, where I had to break my neck rearranging shit so I could even DO my yoga workout in the first place!

My thoughts immediately turned to how I could use the money to get more invested into Williams Works and GET EITHER MY OLD APARTMENT BACK! Which my old landlord had actually BEEN HOLDING! I don't even think I said shit about THAT FACT which I found out about LAST WEEK! Paying rent on time and AHEAD FOR MONTHS AT A TIME, I wasn't expecting to find out that they'd LEFT ALL MY SHIT RIGHT WHERE IT WAS AND HADN'T TOUCHED THE APARTMENT BECAUSE THEY HONESTLY THOUGHT I'D FIND SOME WAY TO COME BACK.
>_<
Mind you they DIDN'T HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY DID, so I haven't fuckin forgotten that shit either. But I wasn't expecting to find out that they'd kept everything intact and were hoping I'd find a means to get back the money and simply and move back in.

It's been a weird two weeks where I've been essentially "ass-backwards-ly acknowledged", which I DON'T EXACTLY LIKE. Because it's after the fuckin fact. Either way, I'm tired and I'm gonna eat and I'm gonna go to bed. Got my laundry done today before my workout, SO I'VE BEEN BUSY FROM WORD GO TODAY! >_< Which I like. But in the midst of all of this the one underlying MAIN REASON why I even typed this and am CONSIDERING whether to take this bullshit manager crap seriously is because....

The opportunity to finally start putting away money to get an attorney and go to court and get my parental rights back! THAT. Is honestly what has been going through my mind, especially with the mistake on the Philadelphia Domestic Courts part in sending me that BOGUS court appointment text out of the blue. He's 15 years old now. 14 years of his life has been spent without me and me without him. Disgraceful. But I've gotta think about the fact that the plantation-station is stressful and UNTRUSTWORTHY. But the chance to QUICKLY get back to My Son...?

I'll sleep on it....


No comments:

Post a Comment