Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I Have Never Run from My Responsibilities...!

You know... yesterday I told you how...?
SOME Black People were like;
She gone getchu for all you got!
You know the child support system is!
DON'T GO MAN, fuck that shit!
And I meant what I have always typed on here. MY MOVEMENTS. Are NOT RANDOM. I don't RAMBLE AT RANDOM. I don't DO SHIT RANDOMLY. My moves are calculated TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY to do THE BEST THAT I CAN FOR WHATEVER SITUATION OR CIRCUMSTANCE I FIND MYSELF IN. I understand and ACKNOWLEDGE. That I am a Black American Man, living in Nazi-America, where it has ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST ME AND MINE. Gender means nothing to the White Supremacy Power structure. AGE. Means nothing to the White Supremacy Power structure. CLASS. Means nothing to the White Supremacy Power structure. RELIGION. SPIRITUALITY. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nitchs. Nein! Ie!

All that matters to the White Supremacy Power structure here is whether or not they can PHYSICALLY SEE. HEAR. TELL! Whether or not I am WHAT THEY CALL, Black. And that's it people. That's all. If I LOOK. SOUND. ACT. WALK. TALK! According to the White Supremacy Power structures DEFINITION OF;
Black.
The interesting thing here is a question for Non-Blacks reading this post, reading My Blog, tell me something...? What kind of facts and files would be found, WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION would be found if the American Empire fell today, regarding its' views, policies and procedures towards it's Black population. Much like when any regime, country, nation-state, empire, colony, etc! FALLS. The first thing that the remaining members of said place ATTEMPT TO DO is destroy critical files and information and/or escape with said information. What do YOU THINK would be found regarding the Black American population? And I put this question forward simply so that My Black Readers can understand that THIS PROBLEM?

IS OUR PROBLEM.
Not Non-Blacks.
We are the ones who must FIGURE OUT how to "live" with this foolishness hanging over Our Collective Heads, not Non-Blacks. Non-Blacks, HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS. AKIN TO THEIR OWN SITUATION. This is where the LIE that we're all in this together, GETS DESTROYED. We are NOT all in this together as human-beings. Because humanity was broken down into its current RACIAL GROUPS BY WHITES AND EVERYONE HAS COSIGNED AND ENDORSED IT AND LIVED AND DECIDED POLICIES AND SUCH ACCORDINGLY!

Check out China and the DEFINITION OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HAN-CHINESE if you doubt that EVERYPLACE HAS THEIR OWN RACIAL AND ETHNIC ID-ISSUES THAT REQUIRES THEM TO DEAL WITH THEM, otherwise!? The problem will DEAL WITH THEM.

To bring it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way back to YESTERDAY. When people started trying to get me to panic and RUN, I UNDERSTOOD why they were saying it. And I did RUN.
STRAIGHT.
AT THE PROBLEM.
LITERALLY!

Because I was running late and understood that by missing even the first FEW SECONDS of my appointed time. Whites and the system they've set up COULD LITERALLY GIVE HER 1,000'S OF DOLLARS SIMPLY BECAUSE I WAS LATE! And that is how all of this started way back when, but I was HOMELESS! So I had NO ADDRESS TO BE CONTACTED, and Noni knew this because she was the one who rendered me homeless. And My Mother and Sister did nothing to support me. This is another reason why almost a decade later when I started dating Stacey, I have ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FAKE FAMILY AND FAMILIES, BECAUSE I CAN GET THAT AT HOME. I DON'T NEED TO IMPORT IT FROM MY WOMAN.

When I left out yesterday I listened to TWO SONGS and here is the first one and I have NO IDEA how any of you will REACT to the fact that I would listen to THIS. FIRST. For some, it'll confirm what I've said because only someone who has done SOME SORT of fighting, would listen to something like this and then HEAD OUT. This and songs like this, were what WE LISTENED TO as Black Teens fighting at OUR HIGH SCHOOL. Which is why I was given the task to find out when I graduated, were we THE NORM... Or, the EXCEPTION, when it came to these sorts of things involving Black Politics of Power and Black Nationalism;
Stacey every so often would ask me "Why do you listen to that song...? It creeps me out and sounds... Very evil..." and I told her "Because it reminds me of who I am and where I have been and the fact that there are Black People like me scattered all over the globe and I had the chance for 5 years to ride with them and I miss that...." the irony is that she admitted that "I have never... Encounter any Black People... Who would listen to something like that... Only Whites...." and I told her "And therein lies the problem and the reason why Whites run and rule everything and we rule nothing. Music carries mentality. It sets a tone and a mood. If all you do is listen to shake your ass and let's fuck, no matter how tastefully it is said. Ultimately, all you'll end up doing is shaking your ass and fucking. At the same time I cannot and DO NOT listen to this song all the time. Because then all I would do is fight without rhyme or reason or lose myself in a time that is now past. This is why you only hear me play this at SPECIFIC TIMES. That, is the power of music to me......."

The second song I listened to was THIS ONE;
I used to listen to this song when I had my taxi service in college. When I would do bills and inspect my camaro, wash and clean it. I never had to worry about beggin my parents for money. I paid for my books my daily expenses and I worked my ass off during summer to provide a THIRD of my college expenses. I applied to ANY AND ALL financial aide and I did not look to burden my mother with unnecessary anything. This is why My Mother is often hit with fits of guilt. Because she knows that regardless of whatever she is still My Mother and regardless of how DANGEROUS she has always been towards me. I always make sure to be there for her and help her out, regardless, because THAT IS WHAT MY FATHER NEEDED AND TOLD ME TO DO. Because she DID NOT TRUST HIM. So I know where My Mother's issues come from as well.

It's 10am EST and I've got to be in by 11am.
A LOT has happened.
And I'm pressed for time now and I don't like being rushed when I am typing a post of this magnitude. So I'll just wrap this up at this point. Clearly, by what I have typed and done so far, things CLEARLY went VERY WELL. I will reveal what exactly happened when I get home tonight. Needless to say by the time I got home yesterday I'd pushed my body by going from one appointment to another to another where I MEANT what I said. I REFUSE to continue to be at the plantation-station.

And I meant it....
The first song is from Space Battleship Yamato, commonly known here as Star Blazers.
The song in question is Zodar's Theme of the White Comet Empire. With everything going on at our high school we decided that we needed SOME SORT of NATIONAL ANTHEM. Zodar's Theme of the White Comet Empire, became THAT anthem. And we played that loud enough that it could be heard from ONE END OF CAMPUS TO THE OTHER, first thing in the morning. It was something that visiting Black anyone, especially OLDER BLACKS...?!

The look of CONFUSION when they saw that it was Black students listening to that, playing that. They didn't know whether to be PROUD. To RUN. To ARGUE!? But they NEVER ASKED why we would do that and THAT was something that we ALL TOOK NOTICE OF REPEATEDLY. The fact that GROWN BLACK ADULTS... Would not ask us what the fuck is going on around here!? And to all of Us, it was programmed cowardice. It wouldn't be till My Senior Year once everything was settled that SOME BLACK PARENTS, finally got involved. But it had more to do with the fact that BY THAT POINT, the Whites were now BEGGING OUR PARENTS FOR HELP, which was PATHETIC AND DISGRACEFUL. Because when they were doing whatever they fuckin wanted, they didn't say SHIT.
Fuckin cowards....


No comments:

Post a Comment