Friday, February 12, 2016

HEADED OUT TO THE PLANTATION-STATION!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
It is THAT TIME AGAIN folks! I've been inundated with questions and a few phone calls where people who were out in the field when everything went down wrong with my old apartment, ARE NOW BACK AT HOME AND BACK AT BASE! So I'm trying to work out getting some help from overseas to save up my refund while using any funds THEY CAN PROVIDE to take care of MY BUSINESS NEEDS FOR WILLIAMS WORKS!

Nothing is set in stone but it damn sure felt good to get a sudden flood of calls with people apologizing for not being able to come through when I had that gofundme page going, BUT NOW!? Are looking to PITCH IN!

Lemme get moving! I'll be back around 12am or later! And yes, I am working off of about 2 hours of solid sleep, BUT!? When I get back TONIGHT!? If I go straight to sleep then my night shift sleep schedule will be RESTORED! And I have TOMORROW OFF! I just need to make it through TODAY and then work my full day on sunday and I'll have gotten in a full 68 hours! Which will be enough for me to do what I need to do with bills and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment