Wednesday, February 3, 2016

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE PLANTATION-STATION!

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
I LITERALLY! Just came back through the door! Yes yes, I know today is supposed to be MY DAY OFF AND TRUST ME MY FEET ARE LETTIN ME KNOW ABOUT IT, BUT!? I was up in here minding my own business. I got a call from THE NEW JOB where the VICE-PRESIDENT FUCKIN CALLED ME AT 12 NOON!

Okay!?

Now? I'm thinking that the fact that I started calling them the week before and finding out what was going on, is what prompted this. Or!? For all I know it could be BAD PRESS FROM THIS BLOG! I don't know! But I talked to her AND SHE ADMITTED EXACTLY WHAT I TYPED ON HERE!

They CAN'T FINISH THAT BIG ASS RENOVATION! It had NOTHING TO DO with needing some managerial staff or whatever! So we talked and she said she would keep me informed and she must've apologized at least ten times, not including her initial message. So!? I go back to sleep!

Then I get a call from the plantation-station and the ONLY REASON WHY I ANSWERED BACK is because it was Kev callin. PERIOD. So he was like "Can you come in for a couple hours." so this was at 3:30pm. So I WAS LIKE, okay, LIKE I'M STILL 5 FUCKIN MINUTES AWAY!
Then I told him yo, it'll take me at least 30 to get there by foot. So I went in AND WELL!? It went from stay till 6 to stay till 8 to CAN YOU STAY TILL 11PM EST! So!? I was like "Sure." meanwhile all I'm thinking is that I need the fuckin hours and money! So I JUST GOT BACK IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment