Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Shockwave Strikes Back...!

GOOD MORNING FROM FROZEN PHILADELPHIA!
Well I made it back without breaking my neck on the ice covered frozen streets of Upper Darby and Philadelphia! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH! Had a LOT of interesting conversations tonight at the plantation-station mainly with Reggie. He was absolutely floored when I pointed out certain things and realized that he'd never really thought about them even though he was asking me questions that would CREATE THE ASSUMPTION that he'd already thought about what I pointed out when HE was ASKING ME questions that REQUIRED HE'D ALREADY ANSWERED OR ACKNOWLEDGED THE POINT I BROUGHT UP IN ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION.

Another words I was pointing out to Reggie that his thought process HAD GAPS IN IT that was causing him to ask ME QUESTIONS when he hadn't realized that there was/is a POINT THAT TAKES PLACE BEFORE HIS QUESTION, that has to be ANSWERED FIRST. Before HIS QUESTION CAN THEN BE ANSWERED.

He talked about how he and another coworker had just been talking about how DIFFERENT in a GOOD WAY I am from what is normally seen and heard of OF US AS BLACK AMERICANS. I then pointed out a number of critical points where I told Reggie UP FRONT that it is MY PRIOR EXPERIENCES IN LIFE THAT IS WHAT CREATES THE DIFFERENCE THAT STANDS OUT. Because too many of Us as Black Americans will become and still do become TOO FRUSTRATED with what is going on around us, in Our Lives, and then we get overwhelmed with frustration and hopelessness and then LASH OUT WITHOUT ALWAYS THINKING CLEARLY ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE DOING!
SHOCKWAVE! The Decepticon Commander of Military Operations! Is a TOY THAT I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO EARN GROWING UP AS A KID! Where I went and BOUGHT HIM AND JETFIRE! So just so that YOU KNOW, I had to WORK TO GET MY TOYS GROWING UP. Yes there was times my mother would BUY ME some toys. But THE MASS MAJORITY OF THEM were earned FROM ME WORKING ODD JOBS AND SUCH FOR PEOPLE WITHIN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!

Note I did NOT SAY My Hood.
I don't fuckin come from The Hood.
I came from a NEIGHBORHOOD.
Where Black People OWNED AND CONTROLLED DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING AROUND US AND WHITES WERE ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO FUCK IT UP FOR US WITHIN CITY HALL!

This is ANOTHER REASON why I am "different", strictly because MOST OF OUR PEOPLE TODAY, do NOT COME FROM BLACK COMMUNITIES WHERE BLACKS OWNED AND CONTROLLED THE STORES, THE SCHOOLS!
O_O
YES, THE SCHOOLS!
This is why I CAN'T AND WON'T get down with all this NIGGA SHIT!
I see where it comes from. I UNDERSTAND IT! Fuck outta here if I'm gonna replace Brother and Sister with Nigga. Fuck. Out. OF HERE! Because I understand PROPER PLACE AND CONTEXT! So I can't be fuckin moved off of WHAT I KNOW IS THE RIGHT STANCE TO TAKE.

Shockwave;
His motto is clarity of thought before rashness of action. And it is something I have always looked at as a VERY TRUE STATEMENT. When you simply do shit TO DO SHIT, then you can't be upset when the end results causes more SHIT TO HAPPEN. And it is because there was NEVER ANY THOUGHT about what you were doing. There was NO PURPOSE BEHIND IT, NO PLAN. It was simply I'M GONNA DO THIS and then WHATEVER HAPPENS, happens!

Well!? You can't get PISSED when you decide to do things and live your life with a SEAT OF THE PANTS PERSONA AND MENTALITY! Eventually THE SEAT OF YOUR PANTS is gonna fuckin RIP OPEN AND YOUR ASS IS GONNA BE HANGING OUT! So you can't just do shit just to do it! When you have no ability TO HANDLE the consequences IF THEY'RE NEGATIVE! Even something as BASIC AS THIS has begun to become a BIG PROBLEM for too many of us AS BLACK PEOPLE. We're just doing random DUMB SHIT in TOO MANY INSTANCES because of frustration instead of taking the time to ASK WHY ARE WE/AM I, so fuckin FRUSTRATED?
This comes full circle to what I was saying regarding my talks with Reggie tonight. When he would talk about something and I would ask him WHY IS THAT THAT WAY? Why DID THAT REACTION TAKE PLACE? And he often found himself STUMPED! Because it wasn't normally a part of HIS THOUGHT PROCESS to PIECE TOGETHER THE ENTIRE CHAIN OF EVENTS LEADING UP TO HIS QUESTION THAT HE WAS ASKING. In other words, I had to REMIND HIM THAT A SERIES OF EVENTS HAD TO TAKE PLACE, FIRST!
Before we reached the point of what he was asking me about.
My RESPONSE to his questions were to get him to SEE that he was supposed to have ANSWERED QUESTIONED EARLIER IN THE CHAIN OF EVENTS, which would have then NEGATED THE NEGATIVE OUTCOME THAT LED TO HIS QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment