Monday, March 21, 2016

Back from the Plantation-station and rockin the Headbanger...!

Good. 
Morning...!
From 
Philadelphia....!
I'm still seeing that I am NOT back up to where I want to be as far as CORRECTLY reading people, places, situations and circumstances, THE WAY I NEED TO. I dodged a bullet tonight. But really?! I should have known better. Look? The plantation-station?

It just IS NOT someplace that someone with any kind of pride and dignity would want to be or would remain for years and years on end. I've been there for for nearly 8 months and it is like 8 DOG YEARS! It just is NOT WORTH THE GODDAMN AGGRAVATION. It is NOT A JOB YOU CAN BE PROUD OF. It is simply A PLACE TO GO SO YOU CAN CLAIM YOU HAVE A JOB!

That is the bottom line.
And tonight I was reminded that as a Blackman?
I can't make the mistake that I made with including people who really AIN'T ABOUT SHIT.
The plantation-station has a LOT OF TALENTED Black People there.
But LIKE MYSELF they have to OVERCOME THEMSELVES AND THEIR SITUATION/S TO GET WHERE THEY SHOULD BE WITH THE TALENT THEY HAVE!

And today I was reminded that I am NOT in ANY POSITION to try to do ANY KIND OF RECLAMATION PROJECTS WITH ANYBODY. Either you've got YOURSELF IN ORDER, or?
You DO NOT.
I'm in no position OR MOOD. To carry, coddle or care for a person or people who KNOW! Yo? You're already AT THE BOTTOM. Working at the plantation-station IS. THEE. BOTTOM! I got customers coming through CONSTANTLY PUSHING ME AND OFFERING ANY KIND OF JOB INFO THEY HAVE! And I've already talked about the fact that MY MAIN PROBLEM IS;

No fuckin car.
-_-
Period.
No fuckin car.
And I just got off the phone with my sworn brother Art.
I should've REPLACED MY CAR when I was making money like crazy in 2000, 2001. Instead I sunk it all into my marriage, my son, my wife and our house. LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO. However!? Because I DID NOT acknowledge the fact that...? Wife is acting very crazy and irresponsible on all fronts. I didn't want to start doing SNEAKY SHIT behind my wife's back to cover my ass. I don't like how things in this empire have turned where Whites, tampering with society and passing shitty domestic court laws and then running self-destructive domestic ad campaigns.

The BLATANT ATTEMPT to try to FORCE MEN to act like BITCHES! And sneak around and lie instead of being open and honest and then, by having done their due diligence. When it is time for COURT. Produce the PROOF! And that's that! However Whites have courts of law for CRIMES. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd COURTS OF EQUITY FOR DOMESTIC SHIT! These my friends are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT ANIMALS! Court of Law is about FACTS! Court of Equity is about FEELINGS AND SOME OLE OTHER SHIT!

This is why stable NON-WHITE/NON-BLACK RACES, AVOID THE NAZI-AMERICAN WHITE COURT SYSTEM. CUZ THE SHIT IS MORE SUSPECT THAN THE SUSPECTS THAT IT TRIES, CONVICTS AND PROFITEERS OFF OF! My Ex-Wife has since found that out the hard way but she still won't pick up the phone when I call. She's intent on literally sitting there till she gets a LEGAL NOTICE TO SHOW UP FOR COURT! Which is DUMB. It's another reason why I needed a divorce and was SUPPOSED TO GET OUR SON. Nothing is WORSE than a woman who starts shit and then when she finds out she's wrong or has lost, won't fuckin just GIVE UP AND LET THE SHIT GO! Instead it becomes, lemme MAKE YOU DO SOME MORE FUCKIN WORK IN FORCING ME TO QUIT AND SUBMIT...!
>_<
ANNOYING!
FRUSTRATING!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, stupid!

Because no matter how many caps I just used just now it is really because of the fact that;
It wastes...
TIME.
And that is why I used caps with annoying and frustrating.
Because now it is literally just the act of a defeated fool now crawling into a tight space and holding on to whatever it is where they are FORCING YOU TO HAVE TO FISH THEM THE FUCK OUTTA THERE! Instead of just giving the fuck up with some goddamn dignity.
The plantation-station?

Has no dignity in it and like all places!?
It is because the very TOP OF IT, leadership/management-wise.
Does not INSTILL ANY DIGNITY WITHIN THIS PLACE.
And that is ON.
PURPOSE.
Which is fuckin pathetic.
Needless to say. I was reminded tonight that trying to network or work with people who have been STUCK THERE FOR YEARS...?!
Not.
A good idea.
Because anyone who has stayed in a place like that for years has something within them that says;
THIS!?
Is the best I can do.

Nah Chief.
This bullshit-ass job was shit I was doing BETTER THAN when I was a fuckin high schooler. So no, I already KNOW I can do better. Because when I was at the age-set that this type of job is meant for, I did better! And that's really something that I think still gets underestimated. When you do what you're supposed to do when you're SUPPOSED TO DO IT!? It builds a good experience and point of reference for you to KNOW. What is acceptable. And what is NOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment