Saturday, March 19, 2016

Back from the PLANTATION-STATION!

Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia...!
Just back and I was reminded AGAIN TODAY. That for me to STAY at the plantation-station is NOT GOOD ON ANY FRONT FOR ME. From mere time consumption when I convert the $per hour to hours spent to equal out to a PAYCHECK!?
The environment?
>_<
It's just a fuckin trainwreck where I am shocked that no fights have happened and no one has been murdered with the sheer callous exploitation and DISRESPECT that goes on there. A cesspool of cheap-ass Black labor and greedy-ass White ownership and upper management! With too much bootyhole lickin Black middle-management.

And yes I said;
Bootyhole.
LICKING!
>_<
They can fuckin keep that cheap tossed salad, for real!

You got some good people up in there. But you also got some trifling-ass, STRAIGHT UP TRASH! And then they've got the nerve to BE PROUD OF BEING TRASH! Usually until it forces them to have to BEG FOR THEIR FUCKIN JOB/S! Goddamn disgrace the shit I saw in there today. I was sick as a dog today. Was MAD LATE. Put my GUTS ON THE PAVEMENT while trying to walk in to work and had to turn around and come back and get cleaned up! I have NO CLUE what was wrong, just felt like severe exhaustion and fatigue. If those two are even actually seperate words to begin with.

I was hoping to get back here tonight and have the formal notice in my inbox that I'd cleared the background check and be given my formal start day. Soon as I get that I'm turning in my however many days notice. Today? From the paycheck this morning. To the shit that went on while at work. To the sheer trifling behavior of some of the fuckin trash up in that fuckin place. It's just not worth the aggravation. I just need to sprint this last part OUT! And then LEAVE and NEVER GO BACK. Meanwhile I KNOW they have to breaking all kinds of laws up in there REGARDING LABOR LAWS. But the entirety of the people there just don't give me that feeling that galvanizing them to take the plantation-station to task is worth it.

Once I'm gone from there?
Then?
I'll actually POST some of the shit that went down there.
But not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment