Friday, March 11, 2016

Gettin Ready to Head Out to the Plantation-Station!

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
WELL!? Lemme tell ya somethin!?
I.
FEEL.
GREAT!
And why!?

Because yesterday I actually typed up 3 pages for one story STRAIGHT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD! Then 7 pages FOR ANOTHER STORY! STRAIGHT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD! And for me!? That USED TO BE A NORMAL EVERYDAY THING!
And it felt great to FEEL NORMAL AGAIN REGARDING MY WRITING-ABILITY!

I slept last night and actually dreamed about what I'd typed, which is ALSO NORMAL FOR ME! It is the reason why Stonerage and Britt-Bitch and others always marveled at how the fuck I could just get an idea and then ride that horse right to the end in 24 hours! Right now I wanna sit and type! But I gotta go to the plantation-station, but I'll be back tonight and I'll get RIGHT TO IT!

LEMME GET MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment