Friday, March 25, 2016

Transitioning from Plantation-Station back to Normalcy and a Startling Find on My Part....

GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Now that I have a moment and have just awoken, it is really sinking in that TONIGHT!? I DO NOT! Have to report to the plantation-station. Just typing that!?
THAT FEELS FUCKIN GREAT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
O_o
Sorry.
AHEM! NOW!? YES!? WHERE WAS I AT!?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I remember now, NO MORE PLANTATION-STATION! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
That shit took fuckin 4444444444444444444444444-EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TO ESCAPE!
(I was only there for 7 months! Won two sales contest! Never got a complaint! Got NUMEROUS COMPLIMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS! ELIMINATED the con-artist club that used to scam the store! And found out that the Overseer WAS SERIOUS about making me a manager AFTER ONLY 7 MONTHS THERE!)

Those 7 months still felt like 7 DOG YEARS!
Now who remembers THAT SHOW!? 7 Days! Well, clearly I do but that's neither here nor OH YEAH IT IS HERE AND THERE! It highlights what I've always typed. If you can't or don't see enough of YOURSELF, people that look like you, DOING GOOD GREAT, THINGS!? Then hey!? You either gotta turn off and tune out whatever that is since it doesn't represent anything of ANY WORTH IN REGARDS TO YOU! Or!? You gotta make YOUR OWN! And the plantation-station is overrun with Us as Black People being the laborforce and especially the paying customers, BUT!?

All the CRITICAL COG POSITIONS!?
Nothing but Whites.
NOTHING.
BUT.
WHITES.
And that is NOT AN ACCIDENT.
I have a question for you, where the fuck are the Black Owned Fast Food Corps and Chains? I know that CHECKERS!? AND RALLY'S WAS OWNED BY A BLACKMAN. OWNED AND STARTED BY ONE, I don't know if he still owns it though, lemme check!?
(Took 10 minutes of digging annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd........?)
Oh what the fuck, REALLY!?

Okay!?
Before I can even, shit. This will take me at least AN HOUR! To type this up CORRECTLY! And ONCE AGAIN, Nazi-American Law when it comes to WHITE "BUSINESS PEOPLE", mysteriously? Hey, we saw nothing we KNOW NOTHING. This is something I saw at the Wendy's where over and over I kept saying to myself "Do I really PUSH the Black People here to RALLY AGAINST THIS BULLSHIT, or? Do I KEEP FUCKIN QUIET!?"
Then Reggie, WHO LEFT TWO WEEKS AGO, revealed that HE'D TRIED TO GET THE BLACK WORKERS THERE TO GET TOGETHER SO THAT EVERYBODY CAN GET HONEST HOURS AND BETTER PAY AND THEY RAN FROM HIM!

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.
>_<
I don't know why I am so flustered typing this, reacting to, what I ALREADY KNOW FOR FACT HAPPENS HERE. When Black People, ESPECIALLY BLACKMEN! Get their shit IN ORDER FINANCIALLY AND THEN START DOING WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING!? I'm gonna have to say that I won't tolerate anymore bullshit speeches about "Other Minorities and Immigrants". Because I already highlighted how Whites here will LET CERTAIN GROUPS PASS AND ALWAYS BLOCK AND BAR MY PEOPLE. And I've also pointed out why. But to discover this? And meanwhile!? That shit was kept PRETTY FUCKIN QUIET. And judging by the fact that La-Van Hawkins was using HIS MONEY to start PUSHING BLACK POLITICIANS, awwwwwwwwwwwwww, nah. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
NOPE!
And this is the SHIT! That Tariq Nasheed openly talks about AND WORRIES ABOUT! THIS IS THE REASON WHY TBA HIDES HIS FUCKIN IDENTITY! 
'
Because when you're a Blackman who starts doing GOOD BUSINESS and then you begin to PUT YOUR MONEY AND TIME AND EFFORT WHERE IT BELONGS!? Which is WITH US AND FOR US AS BLACK PEOPLE IN NAZI-AMERICA!?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the Whites in Power are THEE FIRST TO COME FUCK WITH YOU! Look...!? I'ma just!? Cuz I need to eat. And mind you I'm gonna sit down and make this pot of rice with some gravy and hash browns. I'm down to the last amount of anything as far as PHYSICAL FOOD TO EAT. I'm gonna take MY ASS and file for these food stamps because I'll be DAMNED if I sit here and try to starve till next weeks pay fuckin check ESPECIALLY AFTER THE SHIT THAT IRONICALLY HAPPENED YESTERDAY ON MY LAST DAY AT THE PLANTATION-STATION, and!?
WHAT THE FUCK I JUST READ!
>_<
You fuckin KIDDING ME!?

If I go and have AN AUDIT DONE ON THE CLINTON'S AND TRUMP!? IS EVERYTHING GOING TO FUCKIN CHECK OUT REGARDING THEIR TAXES AND SHIT LIKE THAT!? I'm TYPING RIGHT NOW, NO THE FUCK IT WON'T! This shit I just finished reading about La-Van Hawkins!? This is where the crazed Black American ANGER AND VIOLENCE COMES FROM! Because Whites will FLAUNT IN OUR FACES "I'M BREAKING THE LAW! Whut? You mad bro? Now? YOU THINK ABOUT!? Breaking the law, I gotta a prison cell UNDERNEATH the fuckin prison FOR YOU, I BREAK THE LAW!? Ay, I didn't know. It was a MISTAKE. I need THERAPY! It was the fuckin TERRORISTS! You know. The ones I trained and sent in to fuckin kill my own fuckin people because I have THIS OTHER AGENDA that you really don't need to fuckin worry about."
-_-
Uh, YEAH! Lemme!? Wow. So THIS is what happened to Hawkins and YES! I knew about La-Van Hawkins and simply WRONGLY ASSUMED, that brother was still out here MAKING MONEY! NOPE!
UH-UHH!

His ass was following Master Claude Anderson's wealth building chart and Whites SAID AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NAH NEGRO! CUT THAT SHIT OUT NOW! NOW! CUT IT OUT RIGHT FUCKIN NOW! Wow, the pettiness. I mean, I shoulda fuckin stopped typing by now, but the BLATANT FUCKIN PETTINESS!? And people ask why are We as Black Americans nice one moment and then PSYCHO CRAZY THE NEXT. This kind of bullshit WILL DO IT TO IT! One minute you're DOING GREAT!? Then some White assholes from outta NOWHERE COME RUNNING! AND IT'S LIKE, GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND! FUCK DID YOU MAKE THIS MONEY!? WHY AREN'T YOU SELLING DRUGS AND POPPIN COLLARS!? WHO TOLD YOU TO EMPLOY OTHER BLACK PEOPLE!? WHY YOU GOTTA BE DOIN THAT, YOU RACIST BLACK BASTARD!?
O_O?

Enough.
>_<
It's fucked up. But it is obvious.
We cannot coexist....

No comments:

Post a Comment