Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Prof. Black Truth Breaks DOWN Hollywood and the Oscars So White Waste of Time....

GOOD MORNING FROM I'M ABOUT TO GO TO BED IN PHILADELPHIA!
OKAY!? Last post of the morning before I cram in a few hours and FLY OUT THE DOOR AGAIN! This time!? I'M READY!
-_-
Sort of.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, ahem!
This is SERIOUS!

Now!? Getting to this issue is a TWO PART VIDEO by Professor Black Truth that JUST DESTROYS ALL THE BULLSHIT! Now!? The REALITY IS, We as Black People KNOW what We NEED TO BE DOING. But We have a SERIOUS LACK OF INFRASTRUCTURE and as I have typed on here THAT IS STARTING TO BE REBUILT! A number of Black Apps and Websites and SOCIAL APPS are being put together to start making it so We CAN COMMUNICATE AND NETWORK WHERE WE ARE THE OWNERS OF SAID SERVICES!

SO WE'RE ON THE MOVE! Don't think because the things I post on here MIGHT APPEAR TO BE MORE NEGATIVE THAN POSITIVE, DON'T BE FOOLED! Don't be fooled. AND!? DON'T BE DISCOURAGED! A problem can only be resolved when YOU KNOW THE DEPTH OF IT AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!
So I'm gonna post BOTH PART 1 AND 2 to THIS POST and take my ass to BED! But I needed to post this NOW and not later;
That was a nice-sized video, so!?
Let's take a quick BREAK! You can stretch your legs! Get some coffee! Kiss your loved one! Talk some shit! While you process and think about what was just said, THEN COME ON BACK!
ALL RIGHT!? Uhhhhh...? I need a commercial here...
OH I KNOW!? I'll throw this in to COMMEMORATE MY ESCAPE FROM THE PLANTATION-STATION THANKS TO ANOTHER BLACKMAN PROVING WHY WHITES ARE ALWAYS ON THE WATCH FOR "Hey!? You didn't just hook your little Black friend up with a job did you!?"
"Why NO SIR. NEVER!"
"Very good. Carry on, I'M WATCHIN YOU!"
"Why of course sir. I'm watchin me too."
CUE COMMERCIAL!
I love how Cobra Commander casually pushes the guys away, HAHAHAHAHAH! 
The world's WEAKEST PUSH-OFF versus the World's WORST GUARDS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry!
BACK TO THE VIDEO!

No comments:

Post a Comment