Sunday, March 13, 2016

Time to GET READY to head out to the Plantation-Station....

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
IT'S THAT TIME PEOPLE! Not even gonna bullshit, I was listless last night and wasn't as productive as I'd wanted to be. But the prospect of finally getting AWAY from the plantation-station is something that always gets me going! I can FULLY UNDERSTAND how My Branch of the Black African Tree here in Nazi-America, falls for quick-easy-illegal cash-traps.

I find it insultingly funny when anyone says we aren't owed reparations. But unlike the Black fools and nigger-traitors who get put on TV and media-mediums, I'm not gonna keep asking and I certainly won't BEG for what I BELIEVE.
^_^
-_-
I'll simply take it.
One way.
Or another.
All LEGAL.
ALL ABOVE-BOARD.
Because I need for the cockblockers and assholes to have to LOOK ME IN THE FACE. As I take what I said I would come and take.

I meant what I said. I see HOW My People here get caught up in fast-cash and ass, it's mostly from frustration. Lose of patience, never mind anyone in their ear telling them "fuck it", just get this money! Nah. Nope. You've gotta have a level of PATIENCE AND DETERMINATION, along with A PLAN. Never mind you need to have a point-n-purpose, A GOAL, AN END RESULT. Where ACHIEVING THAT END RESULT will help close A SPECIFIC CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE REGARDING SOMETHING THAT HONESTLY WORRIES AND STRESSES YOU.

I am HONESTLY beginning to acknowledge what it is that has always driven a wedge between My Mother and I, just like it did between Stacey and I and even Noni and I. All three of them always had to SCHEME to GET WHERE THEY NEEDED TO GO OR WANTED TO GO OR BE AT. Scheming involves LYING. It involves TREACHERY. DISHONESTY. Even as I type this I'm having to ACCEPT THE FACT that one thing that all three of them have always LOVED AND HATED ABOUT ME is the fact that at some point or another. I simply stop TALKING. There is no more TALKING. There is JUST.

DOING.
And anyone in my way that is NOT DOING WITH ME.
I ignore them.
There is just ME. THOSE WHO STAND WITH ME.
And THE FINISH LINE GOAL.
I don't NEED to SCHEME AND CONNIVE AND DECEIVE others to reach my goals.
Because I actually have TALENT AND ABILITY.
And I also understand that WHEN YOU CHEAT TO WIN?
No matter how well you cover your tracks.
You always know that you're a fraud.
The question simply becomes how long before the world knows it too.
Time for me to hit the shower.
It's showtime.
Potentially...?
Finally.
For the last time at this cruel joke of a job....

No comments:

Post a Comment