Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Heroic Nonsense....

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Here is Dr. Watkins talking about Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Again? I have already stated MY POSITION. But I am posting this so you can hear what Dr. Watkins has to say. Now? Lemme be clear.
The Clintons are scumbag opportunists who belong behind bars.
If you do not know what I am talking about then you have homework to do that starts from before Bill Clinton became governor of Arkansas. And then gets ramped up even more once he became governor of Arkansas.

Now? In this video Dr. Watkins talks about HOW FORGIVING AND NAIVE WE ARE AS BLACK PEOPLE BASED ON WHAT WHITES HAVE DONE TO US. In THIS REGARD HE IS COMPLETELY WRONG.
-_-
Yes. I said.
He is COMPLETELY WRONG.

He talks about how We and WE ALONE AS BLACKS WERE TARGETED FOR SLAVERY AND THEN BRAINWASHED WITH RELIGION AND, you see it yet. Mind you I know you haven't seen the video yet, BUT!? If what I just typed is EVEN REMOTELY ACCURATE TO WHAT HE ENDS UP SAYING, and I'm listening to the video as I type this mind you!

But!? Like too many of Us as Black People We LITERALLY REVEAL AS WE ARE TALKING TYPING, ETC!? That We KNOW WHY WE ARE. The WAY WE ARE. You see, what makes him COMPLETELY WRONG is when he HIGHLIGHTS that We were subjected to BRAINWASHING. Heh-heh, so then!? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A BRAINWASHED PERSON. You see? THIS is another reason why Stacey is not here with me now. Because of me EVENTUALLY UNDERSTANDING MY OWN THEORY OF TIMELY DISCONNECTION.

Stacey herself is/was, brainwashed into believing that Family means that you supposedly FORGIVE WITHOUT IT BEING EARNED. However HER OWN INTERNAL ISSUES OF NEEDING TO BELONG ARE USED AGAINST HER BY THOSE WHO ALLOWED AND SUPPORTED HER BEING RAPED, MOLESTED, BEATEN AND GOD KNOWS WHATEVER ELSE!? Once SHE was CONVINCED that I was IRONICALLY, FAITHFUL TO HER!?

She IMMEDIATELY BEGAN ATTACKING HER FAMILY MEMBERS!
And why?!?
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT SHE WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO DO!
^_^
Now?
Follow me here, because THIS IS WHEN SHIT GETS INTERESTING.
And it is called; PROPER TIME AND PLACE.
This is when BEING ABLE TO KEEP CALM AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTIVE, WHAT IS IMPORTANT, IS CRITICAL!

Was Stacey JUSTIFIED IN, FUCK YES!
WAS IT THE RIGHT TIME AND PLACE FOR IT, fuck NO!
^_^
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm DONE HERE!
Yes she should WANT BLOOD for what they did to her and ALLOWED TO HAPPEN TO HER, BUT!? Does she NEED. BLOOD. RIGHT NOW!? That is something my friends where you are supposed to HONESTLY ASSESS YOUR SITUATION AND UNDERSTAND YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE AND THEN WEIGH IT AGAINST WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES!
Never mind making a QUICK EVALUATION OF WHETHER YOU EVEN HAVE THE RESOURCES AND CAPABILITY TO WIN!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
SOUNDS LIKE WAR DOESN'T IT, CUZ IT IS!
When you let your emotions, regardless of whether they are JUSTIFIED OR NOT. Cloud your ability to UNDERSTAND PROPER TIME AND PLACE? Cloud your ability to THINK ABOUT WHAT IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT? WHAT ARE YOUR NEEDS, PRIORITIES AND TRUE OBJECTIVES? Then? You get exactly what was just said "Heroic Nonsense..."

NOTE!?
I MYSELF have ALSO made the same types of STUPID OVERLY EMOTIONAL DECISIONS REGARDING FAMILY AS STACEY, the only difference is that unlike Stacey who STAYED THERE AND KEPT GETTING HER TEETH KICKED IN...!? I would TAKE A BREAK! THEN COME BACK AND GET MY TEETH KICKED IN AGAIN! MINE IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN HERS BECAUSE I EXHIBIT THAT I KNOW THAT "MY FAMILY" IS DANGEROUS TOWARDS MY HEALTH AND WELL-BEING, YET!?

I kept GOING BACK!
A MISTAKE I'VE CORRECTED.
You see, it is all A CIRCLE. And A TEST.
Certain issues and errors revolve around me, around you, around US.
That translate over into OTHER AREAS OF OUR DECISION-MAKING TOO.
Something I've been HONESTLY BUSTING MY ASS TO ADDRESS AND CORRECT.
Voting for White Political Parties is POINTLESS.
This is why I STRESS THAT BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS REAR AND RAISE THEIR KIDS TO REPLACE THE INEPT ANC LEADERSHIP, BUT DO NOT ALLOW THE ANC TO BE OUTRIGHT DESTROYED BECAUSE IT WAS FOUNDED BY BLACKS.

If you're going to CHALLENGE IT, THEM!
THEN CHALLENGE IT AND THEM WITH AN ALL-BLACK POLITICAL PARTY!
But DO NOT BLINDLY DECONSTRUCT AND DESTROY WITH NOTHING IN PLACE TO REPLACE AND DO BETTER!

Here is the video, my tea is callin me;


No comments:

Post a Comment