Wednesday, March 9, 2016

JUST BACK from the plantation-station!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
WELL!? I literally just walked in the door! Gonna sit down and eat, may just pass out! I still have to color Cerberus Hanoi and I have completed another drawing that needs to be inked and colored next! I've also got scans that need to be done and all kinds of OTHER SHIT! O_O!? But for right now I've been on bad feet all day and not had a moment to catch my breath!

Men are quitting left and right and it is starting to turn into a gender war at the plantation-station, one where I have reminded people to remember who is doing all the actual hiring around here and making all of the ACTUAL MONEY!

So THAT FACT!? Diffused things FOR NOW. But it is downright creepy how all of this is playing out AND I'LL GET INTO THAT LATER FANS! FOR NOW!? I'm gonna eat some dinner, mind you!? I JUST WALKED BACK HERE! Where a coworker was like "I saw you walking into work the other day and I tried to CATCH UP TO YOU?! I wuz like, damn he walks fast as shit! Yo!? I could NOT catch up to you! I wuz like, FUCK IT!"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
And that's on bad knees and FEET!

Mind you!?
My podiatrist?
Not happy I'm still at the plantation-station.
SPEAKING OF WHICH!?
Goddamn this whole hook-up process at this fuckin job I applied to!?
>_<
It has been a LONG-ASS PROCESS!
I'm like, YO!? Stop fuckin around so I can GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE AND MOVE ON! I can't fuckin buy WHAT I NEED TO BUY by continuing to be STUCK AT THE PLANTATION-STATION!

Either way!?
I passed the drug test, now for the background check.
-_-
Shit is taking FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

And that's a LONG TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment