Sunday, March 20, 2016

How Your Sickness Shows What VALUE Your Job Is....

It is 1:51pm EST. Not gonna linger. I'm STILL SICK. But today is my scheduled Sunday at the plantation-station. You know what I FIND INTERESTING. Correct me if I'm wrong but why would ANYONE dealing in Food want EMPLOYEES sick AROUND SAID FOOD THAT IS SERVED TO THE PUBLIC?

How often have YOU HONESTLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT FACT?

Like I said.
I'm not gonna linger.
I've pretty much been in bed for damn near 24 hrs.
The worse part is that when I was mad late on friday due to illness, in typical overseer fashion. My "White employer" not only dismissed it and tried to joke about it. But then failed to realize that a lot of people have QUIT. Over the last few weeks. Black People that he knew when they came in THEY WORKED. I've seen first hand that this place DOESN'T VALUE ANYONE. And within that I wonder how it is that people continue to burn up their money at these fast food places when they KNOW that they don't care about THEIR EMPLOYEES, SO!?

How can they care about you?
-_-
You? Did realize that, right?

When I was in Upper Darby. The lionshare of any fast food I got came from the two local pizza shops, Chef's Spot and New Long Lane Pizza. Every so often, when I was really feeling whatever, I would go to what I now call the plantation-station. Or the now closed down Burger King. Other than that? It was the local spots I mentioned where I KNEW AND KNOW BOTH OWNERS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE ON FIRST NAME BASIS AND CAN GET FREE FOOD AND/OR CREDIT WHENEVER I WANT.

So in case you are wondering, yes.
I live by what I type.
You'll find both of the places I just typed are VERY REAL. And can be google searched.

My point is this.
In SICKNESS. You find out what VALUE your job/employer is.
I have NO SICK DAYS.
And I highly doubt such a thing would ever be asked about or questioned.
Yet?
Who in their right mind would want sick people to handle food.
Hand out money to them, etc.
It is one of the reasons why I kept almost all of my fast food consumption STRICTLY LOCAL. STRICTLY Mom-n-Pop and NO. Neither Chef's Spot or New Long Lane is Black owned. However when Lucky's Ribs existed, which WAS BLACK OWNED. I supported them till they went out of business. Lemme get moving otherwise I won't.

Drawings are done.
Just gotta scan the finished results and post them....

No comments:

Post a Comment