Friday, March 4, 2016

The IDIOTS Upstairs and Their Explosion Magic...!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA 
FROM 
PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
So I've been up all night drawing and inking and coloring! I have to say that living in a room for rent is NOTHING LIKE living in My Own Apartment! I swear the two young fuckin Black-fools upstairs!?
They're always fuckin ARGUING AND FIGHTING AND THEN PRETENDING TO KISS AND MAKE UP SO THEY CAN ARGUE AND FIST-FIGHT SOME MORE!!!!!!!!! AND YES, THIS IS A YOUNG BLACKMAN AND YOUNG BLACKWOMAN, FIST-FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!! >_< I've talked to the Young Blackman TWICE. And after talking to him the second time I see why the Young Blackwoman keeps fuckin around with him....

BECAUSE HE IS DUMB AND WEAK!!!!!
Day-after-day-after-GODDAMN DAY! These two IDIOTS! Are constantly yellin up and down the FUCKIN STEPS! Yellin when they're happy, yellin when they're mad, yellin when they're inside the house, YELLIN WHEN THEY'RE OUTSIDE THE FUCKIN HOUSE! YELLIN IN THEIR FUCKIN SLEEP! I finally had to tell them TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! And I can't figure out if EITHER OF THEM FUCKIN WORKS!? They either have the SHORTEST FUCKIN HIGH PAYING JOBS IN THE UNIVERSE!? OR THEY'VE GOT PICTURES OF THE LANDLORD HAVING AN AFFAIR AND THEY USE THAT TO LIVE HERE FOR FREE!

And talking to the dude, and RIGHT NOW!? THAT FAKE MUSLIM HEIFER OF HIS IS TRYING TO SING! BITCH SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S KILLING A CAT! AND OF COURSE SHE'S FUCKIN LOUD! With, the door closed, mind you. >_< And now he's telling her to quiet down or something, mind you she damn near KILLED BOTH OF THEM! BY CRASHING HIS CAR INTO A TREE LAST WEEK BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LIKE SOMETHING HE SAID! It is not wrong of me to wish them a brief hospital stay so that the goddamn NOISE LEVEL can return to fuckin normal for a few fuckin hours!

My Blood Pressure has climbed back up because of these two idiots! They get up first thing in the morning and proceed to start YELLING! Like they have no fuckin consideration that THIS IS NOT THEIR FUCKIN HOUSE! Wayne has even had to come out of his room and tell them to SHUT THE FUCK UP! But watching this Fake Muslim Hoodrat walk all over this Big Doofy Baby Huey Looking IDIOT! Until he finally SNAPS LIKE A TWO-YEAR OLD!? >_< It's like being trapped in a TV show that keeps repeating the same FUCKIN EPISODE EVERY DAY AND I CAN'T CHANGE THE FUCKIN CHANNEL! I'm gonna have to have another talk with the Landlord, but other than THAT!?

I'm peachy....

No comments:

Post a Comment