Monday, March 28, 2016

Got my transportation for the Week!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!
WELL!? Just walked back from 69th Street Terminal with a 10 pack of tokens! COST!?
$18!
Now!?
Just so you UNDERSTAND!
A mere $18 is supposedly nothing, right?
But if I was still working at the plantation-station $18 is CRUSHING!
A mere $20 out of that paycheck is DEVASTATING!
Note the green color of the Constructicons symbolizes my plantation-station paycheck about to be TERMINATED!
It just dawned on me too, do they even MAKE TOYS THAT ARE CLEARLY MEANT FOR BOYS ANYMORE!? >_< Hhhhhhhhhhhh, always some bullshit going on. If you were lucky enough to find a girl who played with Transformers then she was COOL! Now? You're lucky enough to find a BOY who plays with Transformers. Yeahhhhhhh, well, anyway!

I got my transportation, so now I gotta make sure my clothes are ready for tomorrow so lemme go do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment