Monday, March 14, 2016

I Went to GO WORKOUT BUT GUESS WHAT I FOUND IN MY INBOX!?

^_^!!!!
YOU GUESSED IT FANS! Qualifying offer and, AND!? A 24 hour time limit TO RESPOND! So I HAVE BEEN FILLING OUT THE INFO AND I'VE ACCEPTED THE OFFER! Training start date is APRIL 1ST! Unless something goes wrong with the background checks... Which it BETTER FUCKIN NOT! I couldn't have been more transparent! OR THOROUGH! So with that said, gotta hustle and hit the shower and get my ass out to the plantation-station! HA-HAAAAAAAAA! YEAH! Now!?

Before I go in and tell them something unnecessary or over the top!? MY TOP PRIORITY is to look at WHAT I NEED TO GET DONE! FIRST! Cuz Lord knows I'm not looking to hang on to the plantation-station job for more than a month or two. But looking at how to use THAT CHECK in conjunction with the new job to get shit IN ORDER IN A HURRY! Is what this is all about AND THEN!? I can drop the plantation-station COMPLETELY!

And that's my point.
I'm not gonna be TOO HASTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment