Thursday, March 31, 2016

Artwork Observations and the Fact I need a BETTER Scanner

GOOD AFTERNOON FROM PHILADELPHIA!
Man!? I didn't think I'd sleep so late!? I'm still kind of OUT OF IT! But I don't wanna OVERSLEEP and then be RIGHT BACK IN THE SAME MESS! So!? Lemme get something to eat and then what I NEED TO DO is get to work on Williams Works. I decided yesterday before I passed out that I need to MAKE SURE that the Pagan Wars-series of characters is IN ORDER.

I'm also finding out that my artwork in these pads!? The rings that hold the pages are causing UNEVEN SCANS WHICH LEAVE SHADOWS, like THIS;
So on the left side of the drawing there is a SHADOW, because that is where the rings are for the drawing pad! BUT!?
Even artwork from MY OVERSIZED drawing pad, that has been pulled out from the drawing pad to be scanned, still has that left-hand shadow to it! So I gotta figure this all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment